Rose and Crown Fireworks package

I thought Fireworks packages were opening today, has anyone had any luck with late November / early December?

I thought Fireworks packages were opening today, has anyone had any luck with late November / early December?

I was able to book Rose and Crown fireworks dining for late November a week or 2 ago. Is it maybe just the packages for the new Luminous show that were starting today?

I was able to book Rose and Crown fireworks dining for late November a week or 2 ago. Is it maybe just the packages for the new Luminous show that were starting today?

New Luminous:

“Luminous” dining packages be available to book for Spice Road Table and Rose & Crown beginning on October 6.

I've been checking on and off, nothing that I can find, and the calendar only goes out to December 5th. Which is the day I need, but I haven't been able to find anything.

New Luminous:

“Luminous” dining packages be available to book for Spice Road Table and Rose & Crown beginning on October 6.

I've been checking on and off, nothing that I can find, and the calendar only goes out to December 5th. Which is the day I need, but I haven't been able to find anything.
I’m looking to book for Dec 7th. I have a reservation that covers this date and beyond, but am still only seeing the 5th as a clickable date.
I can book every where else for 12/7 so I am guessing they just haven’t loaded the dates yet?
Despite saying that they would go on sale today 10/6

Has anyone successfully booked yet for Dec. 6-10? I started checking for our window and nothing is available, also wondering if it's already full or just still not available.

Has anyone successfully booked yet for Dec. 6-10? I started checking for our window and nothing is available, also wondering if it's already full or just still not available.
I have tried and failed. Either it's booking REALLY fast each day (due to Luminous) or they're offline for now. Only reason I can think of for them to be offline is that they're not absolutely positive Luminous will be online and don't want to disappoint people paying for a show they thought they'd get.

I have tried and failed. Either it's booking REALLY fast each day (due to Luminous) or they're offline for now. Only reason I can think of for them to be offline is that they're not absolutely positive Luminous will be online and don't want to disappoint people paying for a show they thought they'd get.

I’ve been trying and nothing is coming up. I am clicking at 6am EST on the button, every day (trying multiple days in December)
I am hoping, they just haven’t released them yet

Been trying to book the 5th for days, it's been showing available for a few days, but I've never been able to find availability.

Does anyone else think that they've just not released the December packages yet? I know they go quickly but there's been nothing popping up at all

Anyone successfully getting Rose and Crown Fireworks packages for the first two weeks of December?

My experience was that I could not find any packages for a party of 2. But I could find party of 3. Since you have to pay when you book we put the 3rd down as an infant then called the next day to get it straightened out.

My experience was that I could not find any packages for a party of 2. But I could find party of 3. Since you have to pay when you book we put the 3rd down as an infant then called the next day to get it straightened out.
Good thinking.

The last time we did Rose and Crown fireworks, I had such a hard time finding tables for 2 that I actively looked around for 2-tops on the night we went. I counted only 2 of them. It's a tough reservation to secure!

Good thinking.

The last time we did Rose and Crown fireworks, I had such a hard time finding tables for 2 that I actively looked around for 2-tops on the night we went. I counted only 2 of them. It's a tough reservation to secure!
Did you enjoy the experience? Was it a good view? I’ve been very disappointed in the Magic Kingdom fireworks packages. I also did one a few years back for Hollywood studios when they were doing the fireworks shows and it was horrible.

Did you enjoy the experience? Was it a good view? I’ve been very disappointed in the Magic Kingdom fireworks packages. I also did one a few years back for Hollywood studios when they were doing the fireworks shows and it was horrible.

We enjoyed it enough that we're doing it again in November. I think chairs, tables, a meal, and a good view give this an edge over the fireworks packages at Studios and MK.

That said, it's mostly my husband who prioritized this. Like most people, we both hate crowds, so that's the big value for me even though the Rose and Crown menu doesn't excite me a lot (but it's fine). My DH thought sitting there having dinner and all the beer he wanted while watching fireworks was just the best thing ever. We saw Harmonious, and did not really have a view of the large round screen, though we saw some taco screens and thought it was a nice view overall. For a show that's more fully visible "in the round", like Epcot Forever, I'd imagine the view is pretty good. I have high hopes that Luminous will be more fully visible around the World Showcase. We'll find out!

Yes, we had great seats for MK, but people (who were also at the event) stood in front of us, so we had to stand and look over their shoulders. They totally blocked our view. Didn't care for the food offerings but would have overlooked it for priority seating and a good view. At DHS, there were a few hors d'oeuvres, but I didn't care for them. We don't drink, so that part wasn't worth it. Then they took us outside to an empty "spot" that was behind a crowd of other people so I managed to find a high spot so I could see, but you couldn't see any of the projections. They were the tall tables, so we stood for the entire event. Not exactly relaxing. So, to have a meal AND a seat sounds great!

Yes, we had great seats for MK, but people (who were also at the event) stood in front of us, so we had to stand and look over their shoulders. They totally blocked our view. Didn't care for the food offerings but would have overlooked it for priority seating and a good view. At DHS, there were a few hors d'oeuvres, but I didn't care for them. We don't drink, so that part wasn't worth it. Then they took us outside to an empty "spot" that was behind a crowd of other people so I managed to find a high spot so I could see, but you couldn't see any of the projections. They were the tall tables, so we stood for the entire event. Not exactly relaxing. So, to have a meal AND a seat sounds great!
Oh, yes, did the MK show on the Plaza after the Terrace experience, and we had a great place to sit on the grass. Until a bunch of people not on the terrace crowded in front of the fence. Not a big deal as we had been able to sit and chill for a while, but we had to stand up to see and the people behind us kept berating us for standing up. Not good experiences all the way around lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter