Rosie's All Aboard Family Cruise

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
I am not sure where I am going with this post, so please bear with me. I have been watching this show for the last hour and a half and it has alternatley brought me from tears to laughter to fury and I am not sure where to share all of that.

I am a straight mom to one who is a Christian and very proud to count several gay people among my closest friends. In no way do I think that my religion impacts me being able to have friends of all types.

I have cried through this show, happy tears and sad, laughed uproariously and sat with bliding fury as I watched the protesters in the Bahamas. I guess I just wanted to express that....

Oh who am I kidding, I don't know what I want to express, I guess just to share my feelings...I hope this isn't out of place....

Bless you all for all of the hate and bigotry you put up with each day...

I am a married straight female with 2 wonderful kids and I watched that this morning! I think it is great Rosie did this cruise. I didn't watch the whole thing as I fell asleep as I am sick, so I didn't see the protest part of the movie, how sad is that , that people in this world have to be like that, there are other things that people should worry about protesting, then a very wonderful loving cruise like that. Makes me sick and embarressed to be part of a human race that can act with hatred towards others like that! :confused3

Joann said:
I am a married straight female with 2 wonderful kids and I watched that this morning! I think it is great Rosie did this cruise. I didn't watch the whole thing as I fell asleep as I am sick, so I didn't see the protest part of the movie, how sad is that , that people in this world have to be like that, there are other things that people should worry about protesting, then a very wonderful loving cruise like that. Makes me sick and embarressed to be part of a human race that can act with hatred towards others like that! :confused3

ME TOO :thumbsup2 !! Married , 2 DS and I watched this and fell asleep before the PROTEST!!! I watched it at night (HBO) and never saw the end BUT what I did see I LOVED IT!!!

I LOVE ROSIE!!! She is such a special person and has so much love for so many!!! :love:

I hope they have many more Rosies Cruises!!!! ::yes::

I didn't realize there was already a thread on this, mods, please close, I'll move my comments to the other thread...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter