• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you inside park now and if so, BG? We are waiting for Uber. My driver was 13 minutes away then all of a sudden it looked like he went to the airport...and time went to 30 minutes away. Had to cancel it now waiting for a different driver. We are at Caribbean Beach resort and hopefully will still be able to ride today.

Are you inside park now and if so, BG? We are waiting for Uber. My driver was 13 minutes away then all of a sudden it looked like he went to the airport...and time went to 30 minutes away. Had to cancel it now waiting for a different driver. We are at Caribbean Beach resort and hopefully will still be able to ride today.
Tapstiles have not opened yet. CMs are ready with devices to scan us in. I assume we’re being held until 6:30 or the line hits security. Good luck with your Uber!

The MDE app is posting waits already for SDD, SR and TSM. But they aren’t letting anyone into the park yet? I’m confused.
Lol...we’re going to be there all next week and I have all our FP scheduled for Sunday. I’ve been reading this post religiously trying to figure out how to navigate the crazy EMH mess and hoping that one of the days we’re scheduled to be at another park will work for us to grab a BG and somehow ride without screwing up that day’s FP and dining if we don’t get a BG on Sunday. Thank you SO much to everyone posting here on their experiences. This is so incredibly valuable.

The MDE app is posting waits already for SDD, SR and TSM. But they aren’t letting anyone into the park yet? I’m confused.
Lol...we’re going to be there all next week and I have all our FP scheduled for Sunday. I’ve been reading this post religiously trying to figure out how to navigate the crazy EMH mess and hoping that one of the days we’re scheduled to be at another park will work for us to grab a BG and somehow ride without screwing up that day’s FP and dining if we don’t get a BG on Sunday. Thank you SO much to everyone posting here on their experiences. This is so incredibly valuable.
The park opened at 6:30

They generally start out with a default / basic wait time at first even when guests haven't physically made it to the ride... just how it's programmed for whatever reason. It'll start to update as people get to the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter