• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok. Arrived at DHS at about 0620, in massive crowd at 0625, tapped in at 0640ish (they opened at 0630)....boarding group 33.
Thank you for your response! I think our strategy will be to get there around 6:15 as I have people with me who don't like to wait and I feel like this will be the best of both worlds. It's nice to kind of know where that puts us :)

I’m watching this thread in preparation for a trip for the 10K on Marathon Weekend.

Has it happened yet, or has it been discussed what happens if all of the BGs have ridden before the park closes?

Ok. Arrived at DHS at about 0620, in massive crowd at 0625, tapped in at 0640ish (they opened at 0630)....boarding group 33.

That sounds pretty good. Avoid arriving at 5:30 or earlier, get your BG and enjoy other rides while you wait for your BG to come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter