Royal Pacific Hotel opening in July 15, 2002

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I spoke to a reservationist and asked her when the Royal Pacific is opening. She said July 15, 2002. Make your reservations! :)

I read somewhere on one of these threads about the low rates at Royal Pacific Hotel. I called 800-UESCAPE and told them I'm a fan club card holder, I got the rates that were posted!! guaranteed reservations! Aug 30-Sept 2 at $139.00 a night. Other surcharges not included. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CLUB LEVEL!! Anyone know where this info was previously posted? That would be more helpful, too. That's how I found out.

So, where do we get one of these fan club cards?

I went on the www.loews.com site and so far can't find it.

Any links or numbers to call?

I got one from my job. Corporations get them. I also got one whe I send for the information pack or when I ordered tickets by mail. Don't remember for sure on that one because it all came at once, but I bet if you call you will have a good chance of getting one via mail.

Right, our company has them too, just walked to HR and got a new one. They usually only save you a few dollars off tickets, so I thought everyone was talking about the Loews card. There is a web site which you can visit here.

http://198.12.17.76//fanclub/memberorlando.asp
If that link doesn't work then start at
www.universalstudios.com/fanclub and then click on members.
Or you can call 1-888-777-2131.

It does say this on the web site.
*FAN CLUB membership is available from your employee services or Human Resources Department. Fan Club cards are issued through your employer and not to individuals. To have your company apply for membership, please email us at fanclub@universalorlando.com. Not available to the general public. All membership benefits are subject to change without notice. Cards have no cash value and cannot be combined with any other offers. Membership cards must be presented at time of transactions in order to be valid.

Just got off the phone with reservations. Got the Fan Club opening special for $139 a night (club level) at the new Royal Pacific for August 24-27, 2001.

Lou

:pinkbounc

I just booked HR, Feb 14-18. I called 800-usescape and got the 14th at $119.00! They said they had no rooms available the rest of the week. I called Hotelkingdom.com at 877-766-6787 x6212 and got the 15th -18th at $186.10. Not too bad, I think! If I find those days cheaper elsewhere, Hotelkingdom guarantees lowest rate, $10.00 less. Their website posts the guarantee. So if you know of a cheaper rate elsewhere, let me know!

I would like to find out the real opening date. I was told by the Rp reservations the hotel would be opening the weekend I was coming which would be July 19th. How can we find out the right date?

Don't you think people from Hawaii should get free rooms for the opening? Although, on second thought, I would pay for the room if we had free airfare! :eek:

I just called and you can book the RP for $99 a night in July using entertainment rate................

Hi,
Does anyone know where there might be more info on the amenities that RP will offer, and/or room descriptions, restaurants, etc.?

Hi RobinLyn,
Thanks for going to the trouble to find those links.Guess I'll have to wait until they're further along for some good hotel photos. Sounds like it might be geared towards conventions. Anyone else get that impression?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter