ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

This thread is so informative 🥰
I did not read it all through, so please excuse me if this has been asked before...
I'm traveling with a vegetarian and we're considering club level. Will he be able to get anything in the evening other than the vegetable crudites?

This thread is so informative 🥰
I did not read it all through, so please excuse me if this has been asked before...
I'm traveling with a vegetarian and we're considering club level. Will he be able to get anything in the evening other than the vegetable crudites?

Yes, he will be able to eat.

On certain nights the options for the hot meals are already vegetarian.

But, if you let the lounge know they’ll have a separate meal arranged for the vegetarian. It’s delivered to the lounge in time for evening service so he’ll absolutely be catered for.

rprclubconcierge@loewshotels.com

If you drop them an email with the dietary requirements before you arrive, it’ll all be sorted for your guest.

And glad you found the thread helpful :thumbsup2

Yes, he will be able to eat.

On certain nights the options for the hot meals are already vegetarian.

But, if you let the lounge know they’ll have a separate meal arranged for the vegetarian. It’s delivered to the lounge in time for evening service so he’ll absolutely be catered for.

rprclubconcierge@loewshotels.com

If you drop them an email with the dietary requirements before you arrive, it’ll all be sorted for your guest.

And glad you found the thread helpful :thumbsup2

Thank you so much 🙂 I can't believe you answered me this quickly 😀

First time at Universal - booked and staying at RPR. Are there mini-fridges in rooms? My father is diabetic and needs his medication refridgerated. Thank you - I'm sure I'll have many more questions so I really appreciate this thread.

First time at Universal - booked and staying at RPR. Are there mini-fridges in rooms? My father is diabetic and needs his medication refridgerated. Thank you - I'm sure I'll have many more questions so I really appreciate this thread.
Yes in my experiences, all UO hotels at all levels had a mini fridge in the rooms along with a coffee maker.

Yes, they`ve had mini fridges for several years in all rooms.

Picture of the fridge is in the first posts of this thread.

Had a great visit few weeks ago. We liked the Wok at islands. Housekeeping was good too. Just booked 2 bedroom so that all of us go down in November! CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Had a great visit few weeks ago. We liked the Wok at islands. Housekeeping was good too. Just booked 2 bedroom so that all of us go down in November! CANT WAIT!!!!!!

That is very good to hear you enjoyed the Wok experience, it is excellent. And yes, we had back to normal housekeeping top notch housekeeping in Nov/Dec which is good to know things are finally getting back to normal.

And another trip planned is fabulous.........:thumbsup2

We had a few housekeeping issues in December. One day they left no washcloths. Another day we had maintenance called about a clogged shower drain. The fool put the DND sign on the door when he left so we got no service. Our last day we got back to find no housekeeping again. When I called they said it was marked as done. We did get our parking comped as a result.

Staying at RPR for the first time for my annual birthday/HHN trip in October! I usually stay at HRH (can't beat the walk to my fave park), but RPR's rates were better. And this is totally random and sounds silly, but the bathroom/showers look so nice and updated compared to HRH! I'm excited, since the showers at HRH are my one big complaint about the resort.

Love reading through this thread, thanks for all the great details!

We had a few housekeeping issues in December. One day they left no washcloths. Another day we had maintenance called about a clogged shower drain. The fool put the DND sign on the door when he left so we got no service. Our last day we got back to find no housekeeping again. When I called they said it was marked as done. We did get our parking comped as a result.
I thought you stayed club level
Totally shocked that someone dropped the ball

Staying at RPR for the first time for my annual birthday/HHN trip in October! I usually stay at HRH (can't beat the walk to my fave park), but RPR's rates were better. And this is totally random and sounds silly, but the bathroom/showers look so nice and updated compared to HRH! I'm excited, since the showers at HRH are my one big complaint about the resort.

Love reading through this thread, thanks for all the great details!

Really hope you like it at RP. The walk isn`t that much further to Citywalk, we tend to walk most mornings and it`s a lovely pathway too.

Glad you have enjoyed reading the thread....... :wave2:

Back to Universal after our honeymoon in 2018 where we stayed in portofino

Staying Royal pacific
Is it still ok to request a kettle for the room , I assume we can ask for this at check in

Read about texting requests but will just be on Irish number so not sure if they will get the text / can we ring instead ? Is it efficient?

Back to Universal after our honeymoon in 2018 where we stayed in portofino

Staying Royal pacific
Is it still ok to request a kettle for the room , I assume we can ask for this at check in

Read about texting requests but will just be on Irish number so not sure if they will get the text / can we ring instead ? Is it efficient?

Yes, ask at check in.

We`ve always found any request by calling works just fine. If we needed anything we tend to call Star Services on the room phone or ask at the front desk. We never needed to use the txt option for anything.

Wait, what? Royal Pacific doesn't have balconies? In fact, it looks like none of the Premier resorts at Universal have balconies? What the heck? Why would I want to stay there? I give Disney grief because their moderates don't even have interior hallways. This is a similar gaff, IMO.

I like the fact that there are no balconies. Nothing detracts more from the ambiance a hotel is trying to build than a bunch of random beach towels and bathing suits hanging over the railings of balconies.

Wait, what? Royal Pacific doesn't have balconies? In fact, it looks like none of the Premier resorts at Universal have balconies? What the heck? Why would I want to stay there? I give Disney grief because their moderates don't even have interior hallways. This is a similar gaff, IMO.
(Tried to put a smiley here but for some reason they won't load today) It doesn't appear to have hurt their occupancy rates! I guess if it is that important to you, don't stay there. Many (most?) of us don't care. I don't care about no interior hallways in Disney moderates either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter