• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Theatre Live Shows are back?

DLR newb - what shows are these?

There is a little area to the front-left of the castle where there is like a medieval fair (there is no comparable area at WDW). There is a stage where some players comedically reenact the stories from some disney movies. There are also some meet & greet areas too and a passthrough to Frontierland (right in the corner or Rancho del Zocalo restaurant). The shows are pretty cute and are performed throughout the day. I don't know if the new shows wil be exactly like the old ones, but they may be worth a watch.

Last edited:

Over the weekend, I asked some CMs that were setting something up there if/when shows were coming back. They said the shows were returning "soon" but couldn't give me a firm date. This is sooner than I expected.

I have seen some of the Royal Theater shows on Youtube and they are funny and cool and from what I saw the Royal Theater is led by a character named Sir Samuel and then they have either a cool play on Rapunzel or Beauty And The Beast with Rapunzel or Belle appearing as the stars and the other actors playing the roles are so funny and so amazing for the roles. There are no shows at night because the Royal Theater closes and turns into a dance studio where people get dancing lessons. But a piece of advice depending on which play you'll see Rupunzel or Belle will spend a few minutes for quick meet and greets and autographs and if your daughter wants to meet Belle or Rapunzel this might be your best bet but if you do want to meet Rapunzel you might have to go directly to her tower to wait for her so you can meet her but it might be very short because Rapunzel might be in a hurry to go to the next play from what I read on Yelp but it's a great show and very nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter