rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

OOPS!! I'm sorry, in my zeal to see them, I must have not given my computer enough time to upload them all. You didn't miss any.

I love them all. I'm excited to get started.

Jil

Cute idea!

christmastinksitred2.jpg

christmastinksitred3.jpg

christmastinksitred4.jpg

oh these are so cute.

Can I please request a few of the new mickey heads with characters and names please?

Can I get one with Mickey that says Duane (can you also do the same that just says Dad)
One with Eyeore that Says Maria (can you also do the same that just says Mom)
One with Cars (if you can?) for Dalton ( he also likes toy story or monsters inc.
One with Eyeore for Chelz
One with Cinderella for Paige
I like it with the Walt Disney World at the bottom.

Thanks so much!!!!

Can I please request a few of the new mickey heads with characters and names please?

Can I get one with Mickey that says Duane (can you also do the same that just says Dad)
One with Eyeore that Says Maria (can you also do the same that just says Mom)
One with Cars (if you can?) for Dalton ( he also likes toy story or monsters inc.
One with Eyeore for Chelz
One with Cinderella for Paige
I like it with the Walt Disney World at the bottom.

Thanks so much!!!!

I did some different ones for Dalton to choose from because I didn't know if he liked Lightning McQueen or Mater best.

0chelz.jpg

0dad.jpg

0dalton.jpg

0dalton1.jpg

0dalton2.jpg

0duane.jpg

0maria.jpg

0mom.jpg

0paige.jpg

Have fun!

Kari, thank you so much for doing those xmas Tink designs ..... I especially love the "I believe" ...... great job!!!!!

Your designs are great. Could I please get the Ballet Minnie personalized with Kendall? I would also like the one that says Back in Our Happy Place. Could I get it that says "The Baker Family Vacation" and one with "The Smith Family Vacation", both with Walt Disney World 2008, if there's room? I would also like the Mickey head with the chef hat on. My last name is Baker so I thought that would be very cute. The names on that would be Tracey, Wendy, Kendall, & Cody. Whatever you come up with will be great I know. Thank you so much.

Your designs are great. Could I please get the Ballet Minnie personalized with Kendall? I would also like the one that says Back in Our Happy Place. Could I get it that says "The Baker Family Vacation" and one with "The Smith Family Vacation", both with Walt Disney World 2008, if there's room? I would also like the Mickey head with the chef hat on. My last name is Baker so I thought that would be very cute. The names on that would be Tracey, Wendy, Kendall, & Cody. Whatever you come up with will be great I know. Thank you so much.

Here you go. Have fun!

0kendall2.jpg

0wendy.jpg

0tracey.jpg

0kendallcopy.jpg

0cody.jpg

0baker.jpg

0smith.jpg

I LOVE the "Good Night William" Pooh and Piglet! I'm going to print and frame this for my 20 month old nephew!

I love your designs! You guys have inspired me to make my own. I have some to post, but it's not letting me!:confused3 Maybe tommorrow! You are so generous to share your talent and time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter