rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

rumblytumbly

<font color=deeppink>It showed up better at the to
Hi all. I'm leaving the boards for awhile so I will not be responding to posts.

I do have plenty of designs in my photobucket (the link is in my signature) so feel free to help yourself to whatever you see there.

My photobucket: There are subfolders on the left hand side of the photobucket. Many of the subfolders have several pages so make sure to scroll through them all. Be sure to click on the thumbnail in the photobucket to save the largest size. If you see a design you like here or in my photobucket you are welcome to it. Just save it to your computer. Of course I would love to know if you liked something well enough to use it but you don't need to ask my permission.

FAQs:

There is a sticky on top of this board too with some great design tips.

What software do you use?
I use Photoshop Elements 5.0. There are many fine programs that will do the same types of things. I'm familiar only with this program for designing and editing.

Can I use one of your designs?
You may use anything I have posted here or that is in my photobucket. The link is in my signature. You do not have to ask my permission to use something in my photobucket but I would love to know if you do. I always love seeing pictures of the finished product if you get a chance.

When I enlarge your designs from photobucket they get all grainy and pixely. What am I doing wrong?
You must save the largest size image from photobucket. When you look at a page of several designs in photobucket, those are just the thumbnails. You must click on the design and usually click once more on the design until you see the full sized image then right click (for Windows users) to save the image to your computer.

Help! The image was in my PM but now it is gone. Do you have it saved to your computer? Can you resend it to me? Major PSA : I delete things from my photobucket. Sometimes it was a design I did months ago and I never really liked it. So I get rid of it. Sometimes it is an unusual name or an unusal character. I assume once you have the design that you have saved it to YOUR COMPUTER. I certainly don't save them to my computer. Please, if you see a design you like or think you might like in the future, take the time to save it to your computer.

Another reason to save things to your computer and not to expect that the designs will be on this board forever is that designers come and go and with them often their designs are deleted from photobuckets or whatever image hosting site they are using. Do yourself a favor, if you think you will ever need or use the design....save it to your computer.

How do I put a picture inside of text (or inside a mickey head or some other shape?)
In Photoshop Elements (PSE) 5.0: The way I do it is to have the Text or mickey head (without background - that is very important) on one layer and the pattern or picture that I want to use to fill the text or mickey head on the layer above.

With the pattern / picture layer selected I go to the "Layer" menu up on top and select "Group with previous" and Voila!

Where do you get your graphics?
Google is your friend. Go to Google (or MSN or whatever search engine you prefer), click on images and type in "Disney". You'll get a bazillion images to use. I usually limit my search to medium or large images and as a rule I do not use images that are under 300x300 because they get icky looking when they are enlarged.

Do you have some links for sites with wallpapers and clipart?
www.disneyclips.com

http://www.hayleung.com/wallpaper/disney/page_16.htm

http://princesas.disney.sites.uol.com.br/prin_gallery.htm

http://www.disneyexperience.com/customize/paper1.php

Where do you get your fonts?
I get mine at dafont.com mostly. They are free there. Google "free fonts" and you'll get a ton of sites. Google "disney fonts" and you'll get a ton of sites where you can download all sorts of disney fonts from.

How do you install fonts on your computer?I'm using Windows XP. This is what I click on.
Right click on the font. Save. Double click on the zip file. Extract all files. Next. Browse. My Computer. Local Disc: C. Windows Folder. Fonts folder. OK. Next. Finish.

(Save unzipped file to the Fonts folder in Windows).

What type of transfers do you use?
I use Avery dark transfers (used to use an ebay seller). I follow the directions exactly and have always had good luck. I have never had any running of ink on the transfers. I set my printer to text quality so there is not too much ink on the transfer.

How do I resize for printing?
I'm not the one to ask about this. Sorry. I know how I do it on my computer but everybody's computer isn't the same. There may be others that can help with this.

safarihatmickey.jpg

0nicholas.jpg

minnieheadredbow.jpg

pirateprincessmickeyhead.jpg

minniereddotname.jpg

familyvacationmickeystone.jpg

cindereallanamecopy.jpg

Many more characters in the photobucket link:
roadsignmickey.jpg

iheartpooh.jpg

ihearttink.jpg

Life is Good designs - more in the photobucket link:

lifeisgoodstitch.jpg

lifeisgood1copy.jpg

Mickey & Minnie in different colored crocs - There are more in the photobucket:

crocsmickeycopy.jpg

Little Miss & Mr. Designs- more in photobucket link:

littlemisstrouble.jpg

littlemrperfect.jpg

A couple others:

mickeyheadblaze.jpg

0yinyang4.jpg

0yy.jpg

There are lots more in the photobucket.

All so cute as usual! Do you have a Cheshire Cat like the mickey addict one? I remember seeing you had quite a few characters that I saw before but, I don't remember seeing him. If you do I would love one in pink or purple. My DD and I are huge Cheshire cat nuts! Thanks!

There are more birthday designs in the photobucket link.

tinkhowoldcopy.jpg

There are several of these "I'm how old?" designs with different characters in my photobucket.
howoldursula.jpg

There are several different "Birthday Boy/Birthday Girl" designs with different characters. If you don't see the one you want just ask.

birthdaygirlaurora.jpg

birthdayboydonald.jpg

0bdayfabfive1.jpg

40thbdaycopy.jpg

alicebirthdaycopy.jpg

alicecantbelievecurious.jpg

bdayminniecopy.jpg

birthdaymickeycopy.jpg

birthdaymickeyballoon.jpg

bdayyikescopy.jpg

bdayprincess.jpg

cinderellabdaycopy.jpg

All so cute as usual! Do you have a Cheshire Cat like the mickey addict one? I remember seeing you had quite a few characters that I saw before but, I don't remember seeing him. If you do I would love one in pink or purple. My DD and I are huge Cheshire cat nuts! Thanks!

Here are two for Princess Savanah and you to choose from!:goodvibes

0chesirepink1.jpg

0chesirepink.jpg

I can do this design with any character:

mickeyearwdwtyrone.jpg

There are more pirate designs in the photobucket:

0pirate.jpg

There are more cruise designs in the photobucket;
cruisesandcastle.jpg

cruisingdisneystyle1.jpg

cruisemh.jpg

cruisewonderfamily.jpg

cruisemagicfamily.jpg

mickeyheadcruiselandscape.jpg

0curiousgeorg.jpg

0allison.jpg

gotgamebaseballred.jpg

gotgamebasketballgreen.jpg

gotgamefootballblue.jpg

gotgamebowling.jpg

gotgamesoccerred.jpg

gotgamevolleyball.jpg

0princessboy.jpg

castlememories-1.jpg

myhappyplace2.jpg

somewherecastlecopy.jpg

disneybunchcopy.jpg

buzzspaceranger.jpg

familyvacation1copy.jpg

lifecovercohen.jpg

love1.jpg

christmassnowglobemickeymcfrom.jpg

Could I please have this Christmas one, the snowglobe design, with "from Heather and Mike, "from the Newtons" and "from the Lockens" ? I hope that's not too much trouble.

THANKS!:)

I had to reorganize my photobucket or go crazy.:rotfl2: I hope you'll be able to find things easier without wading through all those pages. I should be finished reorganizing in a day or two. I'm going to post a few designs here. There are alot more in the link in my signature. I'm happy to customize so just ask. :thumbsup2

There are alot of blank mickey heads and stuff in the "Blanks" subfolder. Help yourselves to anything you see. Don't worry about asking.
/minniereddotnamekatie.jpg[/IMG]

Got these in every character:
roadsignmickey.jpg

0shelley.jpg

0brooke.jpg

0bill1.jpg

0b0b.jpg

great job!!!i will love to have customize the mickey head withthe mickey next to it w my son name Marley and the pluto one with the name James,also is you have eeyore i will love it w the name Lorraine.i was wondering if you have eeyore in addict sign.thanks in advance,no rush:goodvibes

OHHH KARI!!! You are the best! They are PERFECT! I absolutely LOVE them and I know my princess Savanah will too. Thanks so very much!!!!

Could I please have this Christmas one, the snowglobe design, with "from Heather and Mike, "from the Newtons" and "from the Lockens" ? I hope that's not too much trouble.

THANKS!:)

Here you go. No trouble at all - I enjoy doing it. :goodvibes

0newtons.jpg

0lockens.jpg

0heathermike.jpg

great job!!!i will love to have customize the mickey head withthe mickey next to it w my son name Marley and the pluto one with the name James,also is you have eeyore i will love it w the name Lorraine.i was wondering if you have eeyore in addict sign.thanks in advance,no rush:goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Here you go. Wasn't sure if you meant Goofy for James so I did Goofy & Pluto:
0james.jpg

0jamespluto.jpg

Marley can choose which color he wants:

0marley.jpg

0marleyred.jpg

Yes, I had Eeyore:

0lorraine.jpg

and yes, I had an eeyore addict sign:

roadsigneeyore.jpg

Have fun!:goodvibes

great job!!!i will love to have customize the mickey head withthe mickey next to it w my son name Marley and the pluto one with the name James,also is you have eeyore i will love it w the name Lorraine.i was wondering if you have eeyore in addict sign.thanks in advance,no rush:goodvibes

Here you go. Wasn't sure if you meant Goofy for James so I did Goofy & Pluto:
0james.jpg

0jamespluto.jpg

Marley can choose which color he wants:

0marley.jpg

0marleyred.jpg

Yes, I had Eeyore:

0lorraine.jpg

and yes, I had an eeyore addict sign:

roadsigneeyore.jpg

Have fun!:goodvibes[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH MY KIDS AND I LOVE IT!!!:love:,:thumbsup2 EXCELENT JOB

I love the Christmas snow globe one!! Could I get it with " from the Conge's "?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter