Rumors of the 3rd Hotel?

I believe it's supposed to be opening next year. I hope to get some progress shots when we're there NEXT WEEK! But with only one day, I'm not going to count on getting time.

I believe it's supposed to be opening next year. I hope to get some progress shots when we're there NEXT WEEK! But with only one day, I'm not going to count on getting time.

They broke ground with that hotel just over a year ago now, so there should be a lot to show for it now. Next week! That's exciting even if for only one day. I love the look of the artwork of the new hotel, a bit like Aulani & Animal Kingdom, and I can't wait to see what restaurants they have in there!

thanks to http://www.charactercentral.net/B4802_HongKongDisneylandTripReportNovemberDecember2015PartOne.aspx

Explorer%20hotel.jpg

so you should be able to book it next year... we will be in April as well so will take some photos as well if Zanzibar wont make it... have a quick week then now and lotspixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: for your quick visit :flower:

Sorry I didn't manage to get any photos for you. Apart from the time issue, I actually left my camera on the plane on the way to HK :headache:

oh, sorry to hear about loosing your camera but I hope you still had a great time on this trip xxx

OH no re your camera. That would have been so annoying. Did you get it back since you are posting trip pics from earlier?

OH no re your camera. That would have been so annoying. Did you get it back since you are posting trip pics from earlier?

Nope, never did get it back. I always upload my photos as I go just in case something like that happens! I'd actually just finished uploading the last lot in the lounge before we took off, so I only had 2 or 3 from the plane on there.

my pics from last week...what's interesting when you on resort bus, you can see they are leaving some space between Disneyland HK Hotel and the new one so that there could be a 4th hotel at some time in the future as well...
adm7ab.jpg
[/IMG]
adm7ab.jpg

6t3hvc.jpg

Does anyone know when the new hotel will be available for booking?
knowing HK strategy from past it will be very last minute... it should be open in 2017 but I think it will the in the 2nd half for sure, just keep checking the progress of the work and this will probably give you more idea when it can be open...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter