Running for Freedom(of the Seas) The Journey Begins Today!(Comments Welcome)

So I have been slacking off something awful. I didn't realize I hadn't posted here in almost 2 weeks. I am really off the wagon food wise, weight is all over the place. I am holding right around 159-160, no where near the 145 I wanted to be at by the time we leave for DL.

It looks like I will not make goal weight by my birthday, but I will be much closer. That is okay, but I really need to buckle down once I am done running my half's and get the weight off. I really can't seem to lose weight while training, especially in the longer distance weeks. Not that that is unusual or anything.

I will try to get back here more often, if just to check in with my training, not worrying about the WW aspect right now.

Leaving for DL tomorrow, weight is no where near where I wanted to be. I am still hovering around 160. I have 5 weeks until my next half marathon, then I am comitting myself 1000% to WW and cross training (need to work on those bat wings of mine:lmao:). I am 35 lbs from goal, it is so close and doable. But not while I am training. I am trying to stay close to plan with better choices, but this entire weekend will be spent eating out, and park food to boot!!

Have a great trip and congrats on doing so well with your training in spite of all the heat and humidity. :cheer2:

I'm sure those stubborn pounds will come off soon enough. Don't dwell on that part, think of how fit you are in spite of them. What a wonderful accomplishment to run a half marathon!!

You are an inspiration to people like me.

First run since the DL half today. Was slow going, 3 miles in 31:31.

Weighed in for the first time in a while, 164.2:guilty: I will not be at goal by my birthday in November, but I am okay with that. I definately want to get to my goal of 120 in a timely manner, no doubt. But I can't really concentrate on it until I am done training for my half marathons. So once my half on 10/10 is done, I am back to WW full steam ahead.

So once again I have been slacking off on my journal.

Ran 3 miles this morning, 30:43. 10:15 pace. Not bad since I haven't run since last Thurs. My mojo seems to be a go-go (as in gone). Coach says not to worry, get the last long one in this weekend and keep my fitness level up.

Weight is up, got to stop eating.

Here is a link to my race report for the local papers runners blog.

Enjoy!

Thanks friends, I am very proud of myself.Unfortunately, I am getting burned out and am not where I should be for my upcoming half. But hopefully race day will pump me up and I will do fine.

Ran 10 miles today on a new route/path. I really wasn't feeling it. But I got it done in 1:49:41, not my best time since I walked all the hilly parts and there were a few more than I had anticipated. Will do 6 on Sat and 3 on Sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter