Running for my Disney - Now a PTR!

4 weeks! So close!

It's great that everything is coming together and your running is going well. I admire your commitment. I could do with some of that myself at present. :)

4 weeks! So close!

It's great that everything is coming together and your running is going well. I admire your commitment. I could do with some of that myself at present. :)

I don't feel very committed at the moment :sad2: Woke up feeling much more stuffed up than yesterday, although my throat is feeling a little better. Don't think I'll be running today though - I'd definitely struggle to breathe :rotfl:

Well, I'm still feeling the effects of this head cold. Pretty stuffy and spluttery.

However, it didn't stop me from having my best run ever yesterday! 10 minute intervals and could have gone for longer. My legs were absolutely fine, and I felt 'runner's high' for the first time since this whole saga began 2 years ago! :cool1:

I also made it to Spotlight to get the last of the things I need for the running costume accessories, purchased back seam tights and earrings for my Dapper Day outfit, and booked the hire car for my last day. I really must get onto the international drivers licences.

Congrats on your run, I wish I was that committed. Glad you are feeling better. cant wait to see all the photos.

YAY for the run.

Is it time to get your Bib number?

Yes! We haven't got the official emails yet, but the waivers are up with the bib numbers :thumbsup2

I forget what our numbers are for the 5k, but for the 10k we're all around 33,000 :eek: We'll definitely be in the last corral (which I was expecting since we didn't submit times), but we'll be aiming to get there nice and early so we can at least be at the front of the corral.

Only trouble is, Dad's waiver for the 10k wasn't there. I'm hoping that it will be sorted out when they send through the official emails, otherwise I'll have to contact them about it.

Great to hear that your running is going so well. What a wonderful feeling to know that everything is coming together and the race is so close. :goodvibes

Be prepared for an onslaught of outfit photos :rotfl: The first is Mum's Alice running outfit, which I customised over the weekend. The bow is removable so the visor can also be used for her Tigger outfit (just need to tack some black material over it).

I also made my Cheshire Cat ears, but I'll wait until I've got the full outfit ready to go before I post that.

Got my international drivers licence sorted this morning. Now I just need to book the rental car :rolleyes2

Be prepared for an onslaught of outfit photos :rotfl: The first is Mum's Alice running outfit, which I customised over the weekend. The bow is removable so the visor can also be used for her Tigger outfit (just need to tack some black material over it).

I also made my Cheshire Cat ears, but I'll wait until I've got the full outfit ready to go before I post that.

Got my international drivers licence sorted this morning. Now I just need to book the rental car :rolleyes2

Love it, it is fantastic you have done a great job. cant wait to see the others.
Glad you got your international licence, one less thing for you to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter