S/o does any one blow dry their hair

Yeah---I was surprised by how many of us were saying that too. I thought I was the only person that lazy! I feel a bit better now, actually.
Mine is really thick and sort of longish---it takes so long to blow dry; I've never had the patiences for that. I don't even own a dryer anymore.

Mine is thick and semi-long, takes forever to blow dry. My arms get tired :)

I'd much rather shower at night and let it air dry then flat-iron the top layer to smooth it out.

I have to wash daily n the morning because my hair is so fine it looks oily by the end of the day, so I also have to blow dry daily to get ready in the morning. At least it's quick because my hair is so fine.

My hair is long, fine, fairly thick & straight. It takes forever to dry, so I just dry it enough to stop it from dripping, then let it air dry. If I'm not going out immediately after showering, I don't dry it at all. The only time I completely dry it is when I'm going to roll it & don't have time to let it air dry.

I have long, thick hair, drying time is 12 minutes. Yes, I've timed it. :laughing: I blow dry it any time I'll be styling it, which is just about every time I leave the house. Lucky for me, I don't have to leave the house that often, so it usually just air dries.

I have very, very thick hair that holds a ton of water. I hate drying it but do. I don't do a great job but I prefer how it looks when it's been dried as opposed to air dried. The poor stylists at the salon shudder when I walk in... I always get the "WOW, you have a lot of hair!!" comments from them. :rolleyes1

My hair is long, fine, fairly thick & straight. It takes forever to dry, so I just dry it enough to stop it from dripping, then let it air dry. If I'm not going out immediately after showering, I don't dry it at all. The only time I completely dry it is when I'm going to roll it & don't have time to let it air dry.

How is your hair fine and fairly thick? Those are usually opposites when talking about hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter