S/o does any one blow dry their hair

If I'm going somewhere after my morning shower I will because my hair is very short now and sticks up like I've had an electric shock when I roll out of bed. If not, I let it air dry.

How is your hair fine and fairly thick? Those are usually opposites when talking about hair.
Don't ask me. I have a lot of hair, but it's fine. Hairstylists almost always comment on it. It takes forever to dry, but has to be prepped well & sprayed stiff to hold curl. :confused3

I have to wash daily n the morning because my hair is so fine it looks oily by the end of the day, so I also have to blow dry daily to get ready in the morning. At least it's quick because my hair is so fine.
One of my sisters has hair like that. If she tries to let it air dry, it looks oily & flat. She has to dry it.

I have thick, super-straight and stubborn hair in a short-ish very textured cut. Blow-drying it with product is the only way to get it all going in the right direction. DH blow-dries his as part of the styling too.

Fine refers to the hair follicle (opposite being course hair). Thick refers to the body of volume (opposite being thin hair). So you can have a lot of fine hair follicles - fine, thick hair.

That's literally never how I've heard the term fine hair used, even from my many hairdressers over the years.

Hate blow drying my hair. It takes about 5 minutes but it seems like forever.
I wash my hair daily.

I hate having my hair lay flat against my head. I don't like how I look, I don't like how it feels. I keep a fairly short style and need to blow it dry to keep it fluffy. If I don't dry it, I don't get enough "foof". That's a very technical term, so do't even try looking it up. :cool2:

How is your hair fine and fairly thick? Those are usually opposites when talking about hair.

I have fine, thick hair too.

The texture of my hair is fine and I have a ton of hair follicles so that's why I say I have fine thick hair.

It's a pain in the butt because it's straight and doesn't hold a curl. It also takes a long time to blow dry (still trying to figure out how that's possible with skinny hair).

Another person with short hair who usually blow dries every day. Otherwise it just looks very flat.I can have it done in 5 to 10 minutes or so.

Generally not, but I flat iron it.
If I'm in a rush, I'll blow dry it and straighten it, but usually I wash it at night, and straighten it in the morning.
My daughter has curly (loose curls) hair, she washes it at night, puts mousse in it, goes to bed and wakes up with perfect hair. I'm jealous.

I have fine, thick hair too.

The texture of my hair is fine and I have a ton of hair follicles so that's why I say I have fine thick hair.

It's a pain in the butt because it's straight and doesn't hold a curl. It also takes a long time to blow dry (still trying to figure out how that's possible with skinny hair).
I feel your pain.

No, because I'd have to use a diffuser to get it the way I like. I have very curly hair. It's short but thick. I like having the curls defined, which happens with air drying. Blow drying would turn it into a poof ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter