• Less than 5 minutes

• 5-10 minutes

• 10-15

• 15-20

• 20-25

• 25-30

• 30+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I rarely take showers but when if I do around 20 min at the most. Now when I take Bubble baths I can soak for a long time... I can't help it I love being pampered.

Well I rarely take showers but when if I do around 20 min at the most. Now when I take Bubble baths I can soak for a long time... I can't help it I love being pampered.

Shower is about 5 minutes tops. Water on, get wet, shampoo, soap, rinse, out, dry, get dressed and head to work.

The towel thread made me curious...

How long do your showers last (on average)? My norm is 15, maybe 20 minutes and most always at nighttime. I'm always shocked some people can be in and out in 5 minutes! What is that wizardry?! ;)

You're like my daughter, I wonder what the check people are doing in the shower for 15-20 minutes. Our water bill is noticeably lower when she's at school.

Even with shaving my legs and conditioning my hair I'm in there about 5 minutes. If I'm running late I can shower and get dressed in about 5 minutes.

5-10 for me.. usually closer to 5. I do enjoy a long hot shower but when i can afford that (time wise) i still can't stay in much longer than 10min..

I can shower in 5 minutes if I don't wash my hair, but if I have no time constraints I'm in the shower for at least 30 minutes, doing my best to boil myself alive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter