S/O - What's your go to social media site?

Tried using pinterest a few times when I saw an interesting recipe. When you clicked on something it would zoom off to another unrelated page. Found that annoying and not sure the advantage of having it formatted differently from other websites. Not worth the effort to figure it out and never bothered going back.

I like the various forum sites for conversation since most are well-moderated and it keeps the looney tune crowd from taking over.

It's just got that visual appeal that I love. Plus, I'm a sucker for all the awesome photography and creative content people share there.
But hey, I know we all have our own social media haunts. Some folks swear by Facebook for staying connected with friends and family, while others are all about the quick updates on Twitter. Then, there are those who dive into the world of messaging apps like WhatsApp and Telegram to keep their conversations private and secure.
Speaking of social media, if you're into YouTube and want to give your videos a little boost, you can discover some great places to get cheap YouTube views. It's all about getting your content out there and reaching a wider audience, right?

Last edited:

The dis and gardenscapes are the only ones I participate in. I read comments from articles and Reddit(mostly for tv shows). I’ll look at a celebrity’s instagram if an article has a link, but I get blocked after a couple rows of pictures without an account. I haven’t had Facebook for almost a decade.

Instagram. I follow my interests. I’ve learned a lot from other runners. I’ve posted a few times of someone famous.

I don’t need to share my life on FB so I don’t have it. That novelty wore off for me as soon as it started.

There’s a few topics I read on Reddit.

I created an anonymous/fictitious account on facebook so I can see all the social calendars and all the restaurant specials posted in my area. I post once in a blue moon.

I have a Facebook account to keep up with distant friends and family. The privacy settings are set so that I can’t be found by search, sometimes I will comment on a post and get a new friend request from that, which I usually ignore. Not interested in other sites.

Ahh, social media… I deleted the few profiles I had years ago, and I’ve been much happier. I only use forums and sometimes ******* to talk with some friends. I don’t have time for the negativity and drama that comes with being on social media. I prefer forums.

Facebook - I don't post much but check it often. Family and friends out of state and Italy. I am part of a few FB groups, an Italian Soap Opera we watch, my hometown and my dh's hometown in Italy, etc.

I have Instagram - also don't post much and have less than 40 people but I like to watch some of the the reels/feeds that come up (recipes, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter