Safe Passage Question

Are the immunization cards uploaded as pdf or jpeg?
I used my printer to scan them into the computer as a jpeg photo on 10/30 in the afternoon. Safe passage was not available in the morning. Still waiting for a response. The section where you upload the photo/document says:

Upload Vaccination Record/Document • If using a Smartphone, select Take Photo of Records button and take a photo of your vaccine record/document as an image file (PDF, TIFF, JPG., etc.) • If using a workstation/PC, select Upload Records and select your vaccine record/document as an image on the computer (PDF, TIFF, JPG., etc.) • Select the Submit button. • If the Cancel button is selected, the screen will return to Pre-Sail Screening Activity Options.

If you cannot sign into safe passage yet the entire Safe Passage user guide can be found here: dcl or go to the dcl.safepassage website log in page and select contact support and select frequently asked questions. You do not need an account to view the user guide.

We uploaded cards as jpeg. My husband has ordered a copy of his shot records so we will see if he gets them in time. Otherwise, we just take the cards with us which we were going to do anyway and have them look at them at the port. Finally got our online check in approved last night so said we were clear to sail, pending his shot records.

Update: the state got back to my husband today and he was able to upload his shot record they provided. Safe passage has already cleared us both. Woohoo we are good on all things now and ready to sail next week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter