Safe Passage

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
I am sure it’s just because everything just changed for DCL sailing requirements, but Safe Passage is still saying that I would need testing for my cruise which is on 9/23/22, the first day of no Covid Testing.
But I love seeing - Clear to Arrive

🚢😎👍🏻💫✨

Is “Clear to Arrive” what you would be looking for when you had to submit a Covid test prior to sailing?

So, if I have a “Clear to Arrive” on Safe Passage, that’s all I need to sail?

Not sure how they are handling with the upcoming changes, but previously you also needed "Clear to Sail" which you didn't get until after your test results were uploaded and approved.

I have a cleared to sail for tomorrow but my test results are still showing as pending. We uploaded them yesterday mid-day. I'm so confused, LOL! Nevermind it just says clear to arrive. This is so nerve wracking!

I'm also sailing on 9/23 (solo) and I received "Clear to Sail". Very excited!

How long is safe passage taking to approve docs these days? We uploaded our vax cards Sunday morning, and nothing yet, about to close out the ‘up to 2 business days’ their email mentioned- itching for that clear to sail notice.

I cruised in May 2022
will I have to put again my vaccination details ? Or does the site keeps them for a while ?
or do / will I have to do put them again in order to get my clear to sail since no test are not required ?
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter