Sale on Beach Towels at (of all places) CVS Pharmacy!

Saffron

Palm Tree Hugger
Hi Everyone!

If anyone is in need of beach towels, CVS Pharmacy (I know, weird place to buy beach towels!) has them on sale this week, 3 for $9.99! They are very long and good quality cotton towels. They come in different beach themes such as palm trees, suns etc. They are great! You have to sign up for their money savers card but it is worth the $10.00 savings!

I forgot to add that the money savers card is free. They ask you to fill out a flier with your name and address so that they can send you some "special offers of interest to you". But, you get the card immediately and you can take the flier with you to fill out. I saved $20.96 today on the sale they are running now.

Hey, that is a great deal....thanks!

saffron,
If you already have the card can you get them for that price or is it a promotion to get more people to sign up. That is a great deal and we need towels.

tinkerbell:

No, if you already have the card you are all set. I didn't even know about the card until I read the advertisement for the sale. They are great towels! They also have a lot of products on Buy One Get One Free sale. Happy shopping!

I need some extra beach towels to stock our pop-up. Thanks for the tip!

I went to the Cvs here in MI and they didn't know anything about the sale was it in a paper or coupon book they sent you?

Hi mickeyinjune!

I learned about the sale from a flier in the mail. It is the same flier that comes in the Sunday newpaper. Sorry it didn't help you but keep your eyes open. Maybe your sale is coming up!

Saffron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter