Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

WOW! You got an awesome deal in March! I am soooo jealous- DF doesn't have much flexibility with his schedule so we'll be lucky if we get to go back before the wedding in 2010! I can't complain too much as I have escaped the cold Minnesota weather (-15 again!) and am in sunny Florida visiting my parents! No Disney though... I promised DF.

Sounds like plans are coming along... YAY for booking Rev. Jack Day! The Jack pack is too cute! I just love him already! And your ring is beautiful! I love the pink and the setting is stunning! Will you have a band- what will it look like?

Thanks Adelia! I'm super pumped to head to wdw! :cheer2: Thats so nice that your spending time with your folks, and you have some serious willpower to not do wdw while your there! Mybe if I had more wdw self-control I wouldnt just book improptu trips lol! Is it really that cold in Minnesota now:scared: ? I'll stop complaining about 10 here then!
Are you having Jack too? He is super cute! And thank you abotu the ring, I am not sure if I want a diamond band or a pink band... I'll have to look at both I think:scratchin

Thanks Adelia! I'm super pumped to head to wdw! :cheer2: Thats so nice that your spending time with your folks, and you have some serious willpower to not do wdw while your there! Mybe if I had more wdw self-control I wouldnt just book improptu trips lol! Is it really that cold in Minnesota now:scared: ? I'll stop complaining about 10 here then!
Are you having Jack too? He is super cute! And thank you abotu the ring, I am not sure if I want a diamond band or a pink band... I'll have to look at both I think:scratchin

Cold is... cold...whether it's 10 or -10 I HATE it! Good thing there are places like FL to escape to! We haven't decided on a officiant but Rev Jack is def in the running when I start looking into it more seriously. I think if you did a band that alternates diamond and pink it would be stunning! Good luck!

Yay! I'm glad you get to come down in March! That's exciting. Maybe we will run in to each other at the parks one day, I have an AP and go whenever I need a boost! That was a great deal you got!

Yay! I'm glad you get to come down in March! That's exciting. Maybe we will run in to each other at the parks one day, I have an AP and go whenever I need a boost! That was a great deal you got!

OOhhh what days are you down in Disney, we are in Orlando from the 4th until the 21st...!! i could see you in Disney!!?

princess22: Yay! I'm glad you get to come down in March! That's exciting. Maybe we will run in to each other at the parks one day, I have an AP and go whenever I need a boost! That was a great deal you got!

That would be great to see you! It seems like there are a lot of us heading down to WDW in March :)

Cold is... cold...whether it's 10 or -10 I HATE it! Good thing there are places like FL to escape to! We haven't decided on a officiant but Rev Jack is def in the running when I start looking into it more seriously. I think if you did a band that alternates diamond and pink it would be stunning! Good luck!

EHHH I know right! You get to apoint where your body is just cold for 4 months and you just learn to live with it lol! I was thinking about pink/white too...:scratchin

So I guess this PJ is turning into a trip report now lol! DF and I are super pumped for WDW in 62 days woohoo! :cool1: ! I have booked us a few meals so far and just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.

So far, we are doing

Le Ceiler for lunch (no dinner ressies available),
Ohana for dinner,
Spoodles for dinner, and
Garden Grill at the land (DF has wanted to try this one for a while).

I would like to maybe add Citricos or 1900 Park Fair (we are going to do Artist Point when we go in August, so I am saving this one for then) Any thoughts?

Now on to wedding news! I got my earrings from Kristie Kelly's Disney line this weekend! I got the Snow White Earrings and they are sooo sparkely! They really do look a lot better then I thought they would lol!:rotfl:

Also, some of the BM gifts came in, the Vera PJ pants and the tanks. I love these so much, I may order a set for me too! The photo albums came in but I think I am going to return them, they just weren't what I expected. I though they would have nice cloth vera covers, but they are just small cardboard photo albums (I could get the same at Target for $2) So I think I may look at WDW in march for some cute disney albums. I'll post the pics when I get homw today.

I also think I may finally finish my Save the Dates so hopefully (If Dave and I agree on them) I can post some pics of those too. I ordered the disney stamps off USPS to mail them with.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings :goodvibes

oooh cant wait to see your save the dates. I bet they will look fab. I looked around that Kristie Kellys range about a month ago and i didnt see any jewellry on there.. i havent even thought about jewellery! I best start looking!

I havent been to any Disney restruants .. the only places we have been is in the Cinderella castle, the Royal Table, and some all you can eat buffet in DHS, thats to your left of the park somewhere.

So, i need to know one thing, i am going to borrow the idea of 'orangetiggs' and give all our guests postcards when they arrive at their hotels so they can write something to us and send it back to us with our newleywed names on. I want to put a stamp on it, because it'd be a bit cheeky otherwise, and orangetiggs siad she brought a pack in DTD but im guessing it didnt come with stamps.

How much do stamps cost, and are they of a different cost if posted to the UK?

Now on to wedding news! I got my earrings from Kristie Kelly's Disney line this weekend! I got the Snow White Earrings and they are sooo sparkely! They really do look a lot better then I thought they would lol!:rotfl:

Also, some of the BM gifts came in, the Vera PJ pants and the tanks. I love these so much, I may order a set for me too! The photo albums came in but I think I am going to return them, they just weren't what I expected. I though they would have nice cloth vera covers, but they are just small cardboard photo albums (I could get the same at Target for $2) So I think I may look at WDW in march for some cute disney albums. I'll post the pics when I get homw today.

I also think I may finally finish my Save the Dates so hopefully (If Dave and I agree on them) I can post some pics of those too. I ordered the disney stamps off USPS to mail them with.

I'm so glad you like the earrings even more than you thought you would:goodvibes I was always so nervous when I ordered stuff online. I wouldn't relax until it came in the mail and I could see it "for real" :rotfl: Of coures, a few things went back because the description online was misleading:confused3

Can't wait to see your save the dates!!

oooh cant wait to see your save the dates. I bet they will look fab. I looked around that Kristie Kellys range about a month ago and i didnt see any jewellry on there.. i havent even thought about jewellery! I best start looking!

I havent been to any Disney restruants .. the only places we have been is in the Cinderella castle, the Royal Table, and some all you can eat buffet in DHS, thats to your left of the park somewhere.

So, i need to know one thing, i am going to borrow the idea of 'orangetiggs' and give all our guests postcards when they arrive at their hotels so they can write something to us and send it back to us with our newleywed names on. I want to put a stamp on it, because it'd be a bit cheeky otherwise, and orangetiggs siad she brought a pack in DTD but im guessing it didnt come with stamps.

How much do stamps cost, and are they of a different cost if posted to the UK?
Not sure how much, but I know stamp prices are going up in May. =(

OOhhh what days are you down in Disney, we are in Orlando from the 4th until the 21st...!! i could see you in Disney!!?
I live 40 minutes away from Disney and go all the time! It's great being so close!
So I guess this PJ is turning into a trip report now lol! DF and I are super pumped for WDW in 62 days woohoo! :cool1: ! I have booked us a few meals so far and just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.

So far, we are doing

Le Ceiler for lunch (no dinner ressies available),
Ohana for dinner,
Spoodles for dinner, and
Garden Grill at the land (DF has wanted to try this one for a while).

I would like to maybe add Citricos or 1900 Park Fair (we are going to do Artist Point when we go in August, so I am saving this one for then) Any thoughts?

I can't wait to see your Save the Dates! I love Le Cellier. I went one time years ago with an ex and the family sitting next to us ended up paying for our whole meal! We didn't even get to thank them. The waiter gave us our check and it was just a note saying they paid for us! But Ohana's is by far my favorite! DF wants to have our rehersal dinner there.

Ok, so no pics last night b/c I fell asleep at about 7:30pm and slept through the night! I was exhusted! But I also got another package in the mail (before my coma-like sleep), I got the bags I ordered for the BM's from Lands End. They look very nice and it will be great for them to carry home extra stuff from WDW!:thumbsup2
I do have my STD's finished though... here is what I came up with so far.

SavetheDate-1.jpg

I figured this would answer all the "WHY Disney" questions and at the very least get everyone on the same page. Do you think asking people if the think they will be attending by 4/1/09 is mean? I used the room block as the reason, which I stole from another bride on here (I'm sorry I don't remember who:confused3 ). Thats hould give me a guesstimate of who is coming and who is not in a reasonable time frame so we can budget. What do you think? Am I being mean?

it is worded very well. I would love to think of something like this to send out to our guests because they are the same 'why Disney'. I dont think its mean either- do they expect to tell you at the last minute if they are coming or not? heh, you are giving them plenty of time to decide whether or not they are going, april is also enough time to decide on whether or not they can afford the travelling / hotels too- plus they dont even have to pay anything yet! I will write something very similar asking guests whether they will be able to attend that day or not.

they are really good to send out to your guests, it has lots of info on them!

this bloody thing scares the life out of me in the Alice in Wonderland film!! :ccat:

WOWW! 62 days howwwww exciting...wait that means its less not today!!!
So awesome!!

I cant believe le cellier doesn't have any dinner ressies....

I figured this would answer all the "WHY Disney" questions and at the very least get everyone on the same page. Do you think asking people if the think they will be attending by 4/1/09 is mean? I used the room block as the reason, which I stole from another bride on here (I'm sorry I don't remember who:confused3 ). Thats hould give me a guesstimate of who is coming and who is not in a reasonable time frame so we can budget. What do you think? Am I being mean?

NOT mean Sam. They have to...It just helps you estimate and then give you more time to plan And anyone who doesn't understand, just push them aside...
Or, Ill come on over and get the banana man on them

Mrsdisneyb2b

NOT mean Sam. They have to...It just helps you estimate and then give you more time to plan And anyone who doesn't understand, just push them aside...
Or, Ill come on over and get the banana man on them
WOWW! 62 days howwwww exciting...wait that means its less not today!!!
So awesome!!
I cant believe le cellier doesn't have any dinner ressies....

Thanks, I wanted to say "decide or I'll hunt you down" but I decided that may not come across as nice lol... this wedding stuff is a lot of work!
Yes! Let's have the banana man go dance until they decide!
A lot of places were getting full so I was really glad when I at least got lunch, I havent been but everyone has said how yummy it is!

malibustacey it is worded very well. I would love to think of something like this to send out to our guests because they are the same 'why Disney'. I dont think its mean either- do they expect to tell you at the last minute if they are coming or not? heh, you are giving them plenty of time to decide whether or not they are going, april is also enough time to decide on whether or not they can afford the travelling / hotels too- plus they dont even have to pay anything yet! I will write something very similar asking guests whether they will be able to attend that day or not.

they are really good to send out to your guests, it has lots of info on them!

this bloody thing scares the life out of me in the Alice in Wonderland film!!

Thanks Stacey, I wish I could take credit but as I said I "borrowed" the idea from another bride on here hehe! I called DFTW and they gave my ballpark prices on rooms to post so that will help people budget I think.
The Cheshire Cat is a scary disney character for sure! I always was scared on her :maleficen ! she trys to send the prince "back to the gates of hell" thats scary stuff for a kid to hear :scared:

I think this is worded very well Samantha! I am planning on doing something similar as well! What computer program did you use, it looks great!:goodvibes

Thanks, I just used Word, I have the newer version but if you dont just search "templates available online" and a whole bunch of newsletter templates pop up. I used the Newsletter wizard and it was super easy! Let me know if you need any help :)

oooh i only have microsoft works, but ill still try and make a mock up or something .. i have to kinda start thinking about these things - because they dont make themselves! hehe!!

I just looked at other people PJ's to get ideas. I also got the Disney stamps at the post office and have them ready to mail. Now I just have to find all the addresses ugh!

haha, thats would be the worst for me- sending them out and getting the addresses to send them out!! I dont have anyones address!im so bad!

I love your save the dates...very informative and it looks really nice!!! I don't think your request is mean at all. You have no way of knowing how much to pay for the wedding if you don't know how many to pay for. Besides that is giving them 8 weeks to decide and isn't 6-8 weeks the typical time to reply for a (non Disney) wedding anyway?? Plus, it gives them time to save up for the trip...so they should just view it as you helping them out :rotfl2: I hope all goes well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter