Saturday's Sinful and Slightly Sadistic Riddle

Hey, riddlers. Just back from dinner out with DH. I found a bug in my salad! :scared:

Toot Sweet said:
1.gif

You know he's totally afeerd to come back now, right? :rotfl:
I'm not afraid of girls...I got immunized. I've just been busy today.

firstmickey said:
Ewwwwwww....Where did you eat?

A local place. It's called Original Steakhouse and Sports Theater. It's really good, usually. I'll still go back. Might not order salad next time though! ;)

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

Ummmm.....I never expected you to come back.

Now *I'm* afraid..... :rotfl2:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

Really? Do they have one for us women? I need a good shot in the arm right about now....

Donna, btw. Thank you very very much for your support on my very first day hosting the riddle. I was too busy this morning to really take in your sweetness. So thank you. I honestly was flat out for like the first 3 hours!

Good thing my kids enjoyed all the animated gifs! And the one site I found played all the Lil Mermaid tunes... :teeth:

Toot Sweet said:
A local place. It's called Original Steakhouse and Sports Theater. It's really good, usually. I'll still go back. Might not order salad next time though! ;)

Was it a crunchy bug? :confused3

Horseybabymyfriendnewbieriddlegoddessypoo......I was only nice so you liked it and I had a fill in when I needed one! ;) :teeth: :rotfl: KIDDING! you did a great job and it was lots of fun with a toootyhooty on your first riddle! (obtained by moi I might add) ;) Take THAT Queenie when you get back! :rotfl:

I am not sure if the bug was crunchy, since I did not actually partake of him. He was perched atop the tip of my fork as I was about to bite down. Good save, I must say.

Not nearly as bad as the time I drank maggots, however.... :sad2:

Toot Sweet said:

That is my creepy dark place and I thought I put my fear behind me and now I have to deal with it once again.

Oh I'm gonna be sick......

Toot Sweet said:
I am not sure if the bug was crunchy, since I did not actually partake of him. He was perched atop the tip of my fork as I was about to bite down. Good save, I must say.

What is this? DIS Fear Factor?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Are we sharing wedding stories again???

Oh, are you proposing to me, Duck? :confused3 This is all so.....so sudden! :blush: :cloud9:

firstmickey said:
Hey Syb....can I be a bridesmaid????

I'll have to think about it. First, you would have to put this in your siggy and leave it in for 3 days. Then we'll discuss it further.

thbestfriends-1.jpg

And it's okay... if your BFF Angel gets jealous, she can put it in hers too! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter