Saturday's Sinful and Slightly Sadistic Riddle

Toot Sweet said:
Yes it is, SPIKE. What are you gonna do to beat my maggot story? :confused3
I don't know if she can beat it, but I heard Angel hung out with Cantw8 for a whole weekend...I bet she could at least come in a close second?

Toot Sweet said:
I'll have to think about it. First, you would have to put this in your siggy and leave it in for 3 days. Then we'll discuss it further.

thbestfriends-1.jpg

And it's okay... if your BFF Angel gets jealous, she can put it in hers too! :rotfl:

I dont know that I need to have that uhhmmmm very interesting thing in my siggie... :teeth:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I don't know if she can beat it, but I heard Angel hung out with Cantw8 for a whole weekend...I bet she could at least come in a close second?

I heard that, Duckbutt :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

Really? I'll have to check in with her about that. W8 is a freak, no doubt about it. (Sorry w8!! :teeth: )

Cantw8 said:
I heard that, Duckbutt :rolleyes:

Where exactly have you been hiding, Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want your butt back here on the riddle every day!!!!!!!!!!!! Spike's ferret misses you. :teeth: :rotfl2:

and no one has given me a strange animal in weeks!

firstmickey said:
I dont know that I need to have that uhhmmmm very interesting thing in my siggie... :teeth:

Okay, suit yourself. Had your chance....muffed it. :sad2:

ATTENTION! Seekers of FUNNY!

Seth MacFarlane is doing a live action Family Guy skit on MADTV! TO-NIGHT!
(FOX tv)

You DONT want to miss that, trust me! Never mind if you dont like Family Guy, in which case, check your pulse, because you are not alive! If you havent given Mad TV or Family Guy a chance, here's the time. I have been waiting for weeks! :Pinkbounc

Just Saying!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I just wanted to see if you were still stalking me. It gives me a feeling of security knowing you're always there in my window or going thru my trash.

ummmm, yeah....you need to upgrade your papertowels, very flimsy. I expect more :rolleyes: and your cable bill is late :teeth:

Toot Sweet said:
Really? I'll have to check in with her about that. W8 is a freak, no doubt about it. (Sorry w8!! :teeth: )

did you just call ME a freak.....Sybill????? :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
did you just call ME a freak.....Sybill????? :teeth:

:scared1: No....wait....that was Bb talking! Everyone knows not to listen to her. Besides....she's engaged to a Duck. What do you expect? ;)

WHO KNEW there was a SATURDAY riddle?

Had I only known . . . PM sent. I think I'm in.

Amy

Cantw8 said:
ummmm, yeah....you need to upgrade your papertowels, very flimsy. I expect more :rolleyes: and your cable bill is late :teeth:
Well if you'd quit watching that special programing while I was at work, the bill wouldn't be so high.

Missed all the fun, I see. Well, so far I've only read 2 pages, but I'm sure the rest are entertaining ;)

PM sent and I am IN :cool1:

:wave: and :cloud9:

And we have a few latecomers, who were missed.....

The Tenacious, Sweet, Tender Green Veggie, Celerystalker
littlemermaid070305a.gif

The Gorgeous and Brilliant Georgia Aristocat

littlemermaid070305a.gif

The Cute and Cuddly Craig
aniflounder2.gif

The Totally Terrific Tara
littlemermaid070305a.gif

We might get to the trifecta here peeps! :banana:

firstmickey said:
and no one has given me a strange animal in weeks!

Okay I posted the rooster crab this morning on the maelstrom thread and this was yesterday. Screeching marmots....I mean come on.....No one? I feel sooooo unimportant all the sudden.
We like the moon

Gosh, 21 posts shy of the trifecta. I can live with that.... :thumbsup2
Thanks everyone for the fun day on my first riddle.....Everyone got it right! What a bunch of smarties you are! And the answer was:

She was a photographer
Who shot her husband's picture
developed it in a tray of solution
and hung the picture to dry.

They went to an Asian infused French restaurant and had Butter fish and Sushi with a fine Trefethen Chardonnay. They were very happy and had a wild night of woohootys when they got home. The end. :yay:

horsegirl said:

They went to an Asian infused French restaurant and had Butter fish and Sushi with a fine Trefethen Chardonnay. They were very happy and had a wild night of woohootys when they got home. The end. :yay:

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter