Saturday's Spur of the moment riddle

monymony3471

DIS Veteran
First let me say that this is for fun today. Thought I'd carry on the fun the riddle goddesses provide for us each week. Let them take a well deserved break.

Ok Riddlers. Pm me when you have the answer. This is strickly a riddle for your brain and no pen, paper, or calculator is allowed.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000.
Now add 30. Add another 1000.
Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10
What is the total?

Pm sent fellow losers with no life. :teeth: I'm in. and out. gotta run but will check in later. I was kidding... No losers on this thread. Just folks of leisure. :teeth:

PM sent and I think I'm IN!

And, Hay Horsey! I resemble that remark! :teeth:

Leading us is Horsegirl

mickwild.gif

hiwaygal said:
PM sent and I think I'm IN!

And, Hay Horsey! I resemble that remark! :teeth:

Woohoo! Thanks Monica!

Hay Roadie! Sorry. That was really a reflection on me. Too much dissing yesterday day and this morning... :blush:

horsegirl said:
Woohoo! Thanks Monica!

Hay Roadie! Sorry. That was really a reflection on me. Too much dissing yesterday day and this morning... :blush:

No apology necessary!! I thought it was funny!

Ok, this may be the only time I get a post in that isn't a TU. But wow! This is a crazy thing to take on!!!!! If there's mistakes here and there. My apologies now. Ok. Back to answer answers. :)

Hope it's someplace nice and warm. Here it's cold and raining again for the 4th or 5th day in a row! I lost count already.

Rella Bella said:
:woohoo: A SATURDAY RIDDLE!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOTY!! :woohoo:

PM sent!

Hay my fellow blonde babe- ette! How are YOUski? :teeth:

L107ANGEL said:
Where are you leading us Horsey? :banana:

Hay Angel! How about to a Heaven or He double hockey sticks in honor of you! :teeth: Angels and Devils come forth! All Hallow's Eve is upon us! BOO!

horsegirl said:
Hay my fellow blonde babe- ette! How are YOUski? :teeth:
Hay Horsey!! :wave: :yay: :yay:

I'm waiting to see how blonde I am today! :goodvibes
No TU yet so it may not be good news!

What's up with you my little blonde pony???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter