Saturday's Spur of the moment riddle

horsegirl said:
Hay Angel! How about to a Heaven or He double hockey sticks in honor of you! :teeth: Angels and Devils come forth! All Hallow's Eve is upon us! BOO!

I did ask for warm.

Rella Bella said:
Hay Horsey!! :wave: :yay: :yay:

I'm waiting to see how blonde I am today! :goodvibes
No TU yet so it may not be good news!

What's up with you my little blonde pony???

I will pm you my very blonde moment already today! :rotfl: Not fit for public consumption. Guess I will send it to all you guys here..... give me a few to copy screen names.... :)

Well apparently I am VERY blonde today...
but our nice Riddle Goddess gave me a GIANT Peppermint Patty so I may come out okay!

Rella Bella

hlwn-mic-plu01.gif

Since your excitment is so catchy: Wooooooo Hooooooo right back at cha!

Woooooooooo Wooooooo Hooooooty....
Thanks for the giant Peppermint Patty!!
And that is a pretty awesome TU too!

Look out... I think I might start singing again!!!

I'm trying to hold it back--really I am.....

Bella, I look at your rella and I immediately start singing This is love. My DD2 is hooked on this sing a long princess DVD. And once that song goes through my head then kiss the girl comes on, then it's that Alice in Wonderland song comes on . I have freakin radio disney on in my head 24/7.

Because the way I'm doing the puzzle everyone will eventaully get a TU. So Angel, Here's your special TU:

tighall.gif

monymony3471 said:
Bella, I look at your rella and I immediately start singing This is love. My DD2 is hooked on this sing a long princess DVD. And once that song goes through my head then kiss the girl comes on, then it's that Alice in Wonderland song comes on . I have freakin radio disney on in my head 24/7.
"So this is Love... la laa la laa... so this is love.......

So this is what makes Life worthwhile...
"

Sorry, Couldn't help myself!!

Oh and I'm very glad to hear that Radio Disney is stuck your head!!
My Best F works for RD... and that's their goal!
"Every head in America... and beyond!"

That's cool. I have a radio back ground myself. It's been years, but it was the best years of my life. I miss it.

Time to power clean another room before coming back....

Wow!!! A Saturday riddle!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks monymony!

I am IN and on major cold medicines so :guilty: a) I may be wrong b) I shouldn't be operating heavy machinery c) please excuse anything I post as I am under the influence.......

TwinkieMama said:

Thanks monymony!

I am IN and on major cold medicines so :guilty: a) I may be wrong b) I shouldn't be operating heavy machinery c) please excuse anything I post as I am under the influence.......

You should play like this more often. :rotfl: :rotfl:

TwinkieMama said:

Thanks monymony!

woo-hoo!!! another PUI :cool1:

OOOHHHHH

Love love love myTU

I am back from school.
Getting ready to bake some cookies!

I am going to a Halloween party tonight.
I am going to freeze my keister off

Ya know, my house is as clean as it's going to get. I worked my behind off all week. I have got to say once in awhile. This is your day do what you want. So, I'm doin it here.

Your welcome on the TU's! I love to please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter