Saturday's Spur of the moment riddle

Had the grocery store not been shoulder to shoulder crowed today, I might have been able to get back over here sooner. Geesh!

Horsegirl: Sorry you wooo hootied with the crickets.

Someone posted about the boards getting a makeover. Sounds reasonable. I think I made a moderator mad. I didn't mean it. So maybe that's why they won't play with us.

horsegirl said:
Woooohoooty. Me.

Gosh. That was the longest and most solitary woohooty I have ever had. :confused3

Going for a smoke and rolling over away from myself. :smokin:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am listening to Phil, Why does that man need to be so good at that ballots?

I can NOT believe....that you people had a Saturday weekend riddle and no one invited me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad2:

Good Job! :thumbsup2

We used to have a weekend riddle mistress but she just disappeared....and you don't get the people on the weekend like you do during the week so we stopped doing it.

firstmickey said:
I can NOT believe....that you people had a Saturday weekend riddle and no one invited me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad2:

Good Job! :thumbsup2

We used to have a weekend riddle mistress but she just disappeared....and you don't get the people on the weekend like you do during the week so we stopped doing it.
We just didnt want to disturb you while you were off being pampered. I mean at a spa not like the diapers. Oh darn this isnt coming out right at all :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter