Saturday's Spur of the moment riddle

horsegirl said:
Okay this is working. My husband just did another load of laundry and made a salmon casserole that is out of this world and served it to me while I am in the middle of working the woohooty. :banana:

COOL!!!

That was really nice of him!

I think DH is making himself a sandwich :rolleyes:

hiwaygal said:
COOL!!!

That was really nice of him!

I think DH is making himself a sandwich :rolleyes:

It is nice of him... :thumbsup2 He is working especially hard to please me these days. I feel very lucky.

Oh I know all about that. That used to be my Dh....I gave him a wee bit of an attitude adjustment. :smooth: In a friendly, sweet kind of way.

I can't complain, really...

DH does everything around the house (while I bring home the bacon) and treats me like a princess :love:

On weekends we're just on a different time schedule. He's hungry now, and I could wait a little longer.

hiwaygal said:
I can't complain, really...

DH does everything around the house (while I bring home the bacon) and treats me like a princess :love:

On weekends we're just on a different time schedule. He's hungry now, and I could wait a little longer.

Awwww. That is really sweet. I looked at your wedding pix a few weeks ago. Loved the pavillion. When I was in Dis earlier in the month, we saw someone getting married there.

Uh oh. This is OT....

Where the heck are all the other slackers?

Roadie I can't stay much longer.

It was like a dream come true to get married there...I was so lucky!

Don't know where everyone else went...

you have a great day!!!

Setting the clocks back put my DD in Crabby Patty mode big time. I had to settle her down for her nap. Sorry, I'm here all showered and ready to go!

I am showered and still not dressed :rolleyes: DD and I are blowing off the movies and heading to Sams today. I just don't want to fight the crowds again.

hi
one handed post here

giving DSyummybaby a bottle- he too is confused by the time change

I also instituted family clean up hour so I am a Mean Mama today....

I better go crack the whip!

No, I was the mean momma yesterday. Boys went to bed at 8pm. They didn't know it was really 7pm. Ouch on a Saturday. Then this morning after mal had us all up before 6am, they were cleaning their bedroom. They had until Sunday or it was all being packed away. Xbox and all!

Ok, then. Glad we are all here.

I guess I'll start working on my pre trip report. I've been inspired. I have less than 4 weeks to go. When's a good time to start posting?

I am not doing this alone.

I am heading to the grocery store. :drive: Which I detest! I much rather play. :guilty: But we got to eat tonight. :mickeybar

So, if I come back and you haven't wooo hooted. I don't know if the weekend riddle can continue. And I really want it to. :woohoo:

For the love of cherubs. This is still not done? :rolleyes:

Woooohoooty. Me.

Gosh. That was the longest and most solitary woohooty I have ever had. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter