"Saving" an extra 10% on your vacation

Sorry this turned into a few posts. Okay then click on D above in blue and it will give you all stores that start with D! Scroll down to disneyshopping and click on their link!

I posted a question about this on the Budget Board and got no response at all. I just signed up for QR and used their link to purchase a gift card for my upcoming trip and I e-mailed the confirmation to them. How and when do I get my rewards? I guess the "how" is more important to me. Do I need to request that these be paid out (if so, how do I go about doing that)? Will I get the rewards as another gift card or will they deposit into my paypal account.

Sorry for all of the questions but I did not find it easy to navigate the site and don't know where else to turn for answers.:headache:

Thanks,

Suzi

I just purchased my gift cards 2 days ago and I think since they haven't shipped yet, it hasn't gone back to quick rewards...so I am going to wait and see if it goes into my quick rewards once they are shipped and charged to my credit card....I sent them an email last night, but since I can't check my email (home) at work (becuase I am military and can't get into gmail), I am going to check tonight and see what they said. But good question and I hope someone that has used this will answer so I will know too !

I posted a question about this on the Budget Board and got no response at all. I just signed up for QR and used their link to purchase a gift card for my upcoming trip and I e-mailed the confirmation to them. How and when do I get my rewards? I guess the "how" is more important to me. Do I need to request that these be paid out (if so, how do I go about doing that)? Will I get the rewards as another gift card or will they deposit into my paypal account.

Sorry for all of the questions but I did not find it easy to navigate the site and don't know where else to turn for answers.:headache:

Thanks,

Suzi

Suzi: I know nothing about the process myself, but came across this post today and thought it might answer your question...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1358008

I just purchased my gift cards 2 days ago and I think since they haven't shipped yet, it hasn't gone back to quick rewards...so I am going to wait and see if it goes into my quick rewards once they are shipped and charged to my credit card....I sent them an email last night, but since I can't check my email (home) at work (becuase I am military and can't get into gmail), I am going to check tonight and see what they said. But good question and I hope someone that has used this will answer so I will know too !

The front page says that they will be on vacaction until 2/25 so things aren't getting process until then.

Another question, SORRY, but I signed up and when I click on Disneyshopping it takes me to their site - is that what it is supposed to do? Also, how do they pay you the extra 10% in a gift card or to your paypal? THANKS!

Snoodledoo, you are my HERO!! ...and I'm a little glad to know that I was not the only person who could not figure it out.

Suzi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter