SB: 12 x 15 paper. Where can I get it?

S

Shawna

Does anyone know of a website that sells 12 x 15 paper??? Do they even make 12 x 15 paper?

I have seen it, but I can't remember where. I'll see if I can find it. I think CM used to have a 12 X 15 album.

chessie

Just did a search and Pioneer has 12 X 15 paper and albums.
Hope this helps.

CM still has 12x15 albums and pages. But we don't have 12x15 paper. I don't think I've ever seen 12x15 paper.

wAS JUST AT OUR LOCAL SCRAPEBOOK STORE 2 DAYS AGO AND THEY HAD THAT SIZE. THEY HAD ABOUT 20 DIFFERENT COLORS. IF YOU ASK AT YOUR LOCAL STORE I BET THEY WILL ORDER IT FOR YOU!

my art store has acid free paper and card in that size (actually it's much bigger but you could cut it down), just plain colors or mullberry paper, not patterned, I would try asking there. I buy all my mulberry paper from the art store and it is very cheap - about £1 for an A1 size sheet (that;s like 8 8x11 sheets together)

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter