Scarlet and Pete's Fairy Tale Wedding *10th Sep 09* Wedding Pictures now up!

scarlet-la-belle

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I've been on here a little while so now i think it's time i started my P.J, I'm getting married in Disney in just over one year (it seems so far away but i can't tell you how excited i am)
Let me tell you a little about me and my Prince. Me and Petey met at work and i was in love the second i looked into those big beautiful eyes we have been together over 3 years now and it was one year ago he asked me to marry him.

15foy6u.gif

On my 21st birthday i opened our bedroom door to see the room light with candles, rose petals lay cross the bed, Champagne on the dresser and our song don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith playing. He told me how i am his soul mate and how there is no words to describe how much he loves me, he then got down on one knee and said Kayleigh will you marry me? Of course i said yes! and since then we've been saving for our Disney wedding!

14y0a9t.jpg

And just a few weeks ago we booked it for the 10th September 2009 in the Wedding Pavilion, well it's booked thought Virgin weddings right now we have to wait until 8 months before for it to be confirmed by Disney, and i can't wait.I'm so scared we don't get our date :scared1:
But I'm SSOOOO excited about our wedding day and also going to Disney in Florida for the first time EVER! You see Disneyland Paris opened when i was 5 years old and at least once a year since then me and my family go together. So when me and Petey fell in love he started coming with us each year and now he loves it almost as much as me! But there's no such thing as a Disneyland Paris wedding, we knew we HAD to have a Disney wedding and we had always wanted to go to Disney in Florida so our first trip will be our Wedding!

2j3mcqq.jpg

I can't wait to get to know you all better so many of you have helped me all ready with my questions (and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come ;) )

Wow - that's all so sweet!! I love the last picture - is that your engagement ring that you can see??

Congratulations.

If you love Disney Paris your going to think Florida is fantastic.

Can't wait to see more of your plans.

Wow congratulations! I love that your first time to florida will be your wedding!!! You'll love it, you will be absolutely blown away. Love the polka dot dress, I wanted ones similiar for my bridesmaids but I can't find any I like enough.

Welcome and congratulations!! :welcome: Can't wait to hear all about your plans. When my VR is over in January, I am going to enjoy watching all the rest of the 2009 Disney Brides plan their weddings so that I don't fall into a post-wedding slump. ;) Looking forward to hearing all about your choices! :banana:

Congratulations and welcome!! Can't wait to hear all your plans!

That is a beautiful ring! :) You two are really cute together - you should have an incredible wedding - any ideas yet? :surfweb:

Thank you everyone for the lovely Welcome :grouphug: your all so sweet :cutie:

I've got so much to catching up to do on here. So I'll start with my one and only bridesmaid she's called CJ, shes my sister and best friend.
We both love the 1940's and 50's and she's defiantly not a frilly girly girl so we decided on this swing dress

b7dt20.jpg

and a bow tied waste clincher (i couldn't find the same one i got but this gives the idea)

2sbvhue.jpg

were also getting her some pearls to were like these

200y6ja.jpg

so now we just need to find the right pair of wedges for her feet and roses for her hair :thumbsup2

Also pinkerbell it sounds like the bridesmaids dresses you want are quiet like mine i can send you a link to were i'm getting mine from if you want.

I just had to pop in and say hi! You guys are just adorable, and I absolutely LOVE that dress!! If I could dress like that every day I would!!! Congrats!!

WOW i really like that Bridesmaid dress!! Very re-usable!

Thank you everyone for the lovely Welcome :grouphug: your all so sweet :cutie:

I've got so much to catching up to do on here. So I'll start with my one and only bridesmaid she's called CJ, shes my sister and best friend.
We both love the 1940's and 50's and she's defiantly not a frilly girly girl so we decided on this swing dress

b7dt20.jpg

and a bow tied waste clincher (i couldn't find the same one i got but this gives the idea)

2sbvhue.jpg

were also getting her some pearls to were like these

200y6ja.jpg

so now we just need to find the right pair of wedges for her feet and roses for her hair :thumbsup2

Also pinkerbell it sounds like the bridesmaids dresses you want are quiet like mine i can send you a link to were i'm getting mine from if you want.

Ooh yes please, I *love* that dress!!!

OH MY GOD! Pete came home yesterday after finding his suit for the wedding along with matching ones for the two best men and the Dads, which sounds great. Then i see that the best men are no longer in black and white! So i now have to change my bridesmaid dress! :scared1:
So after hours shes having it in red, to match my red hair, nails and flowers and giving her white roses and pearls to match my dress.

2eqcpzo.jpg

So now that's sorted i can enjoy the fact that my Husband to be is going to look like a real prince on our wedding day :lovestruc If anyone has seen the film Stardust he's wear an out fit very similar to Tristan's if you haven't it's like this

vo693s.jpg

:love: :cloud9: :love:

OH MY GOD! Pete came home yesterday after finding his suit for the wedding along with matching ones for the two best men and the Dads, which sounds great. Then i see that the best men are no longer in black and white! So i now have to change my bridesmaid dress! :scared1:
So after hours shes having it in red, to match my red hair, nails and flowers and giving her white roses and pearls to match my dress.

2eqcpzo.jpg

So now that's sorted i can enjoy the fact that my Husband to be is going to look like a real prince on our wedding day :lovestruc If anyone has seen the film Stardust he's wear an out fit very similar to Tristan's if you haven't it's like this

vo693s.jpg

:love: :cloud9: :love:

I love the dress, the first one too. I love your hair as well. Everything sounds awesome and I can't wait to see it all put together. :thumbsup2

Wow your plans sound great!!!! Can't wait to hear more. I love the BM, it's gorgeous!! I really like the outfit DF will be wearing, are you going to post a pic of how they look soon?;)

I actually like the red dress better than the black and white one. I liked that one as well, but the shade of red truly rocks! Very 1940's glamour. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter