School Bulletin Board - Cricut heavy pics

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
We started a new PTO bulletin board at school this year and got Rave reviews, before it was just notices that no one read. So I thought I'd share with you. I'd say 95% of what is on there is from Paper dolls, the rest are various carts.

September - Back to school
People - Paper Dolls
Font - Printing 101
Bus and trees - Stretch Your Imagination
School house - My World
DSC_0541.jpg

October - Mischief and Mayhem
Font - Stone Script
Trees - Stretch Your Imagination
Moon - ?? I think maybe Disney Princess (jasmine)
the rest - Paper Dolls
DSC_0349-1.jpg

DSC_0345-1.jpg

November - A Day of Thanks
Font- George
Trees - Stretch Your Imagination
The Rest - Paper Dolls
DSC_0638.jpg

Very cool! Did you do it all yourself or are there other Cricuteers in your PTO?

Buffy that is awesome. you have done a great job.
i'm also interested what you do with them once you take them down? it's seems so much work to not do something with it.

Listen Buffy, can i rent you out to come up and give some great creative bb ideas?

My principal is looking to by a Cricut for our staff- not sure how it might survive with so many people using it. Anyone else have a Cricut in their school? Pros and cons appreciated.

So stinkin cute! So much work, I hope it was appreciated!

Those bulletin boards are adorable!!! My classroom bulletin boards never looked that good when I was teaching!

Beautiful job on the BBs. Are you keeping all the cuts to use in the furture when you finish? I actually had a really cool 3D- light up BB that was an under the sea theme- I put it up at the beginning of each year and left it up for awhile. I put it together in such a way I could pull down the background and store it and then just put it up again the next year.

Rebecca

Thanks everyone!

They each took about 4 hours to get together, I did do a little cutting before hand like the bodies so probably 6 - 7 hours total. Our PTO pres is a Cricuteer too, mostly just for the kids school projects. She dabbles in scrapping but typically does digi scrapping. But it helped having 2 machines running.

We took them down as carefully as possible and salvaged about 95% of what's there. We store them in an Iris Tote for next year.
I should probably laminate them but I need to use the machine at school and they are kind of picky about it.
They are very well received, we put the Sept one up before school started and the teachers in the primary wing tore down their boards and redid them, it was funny! We have 1 teachers aide for 1st grade that has a Cricut too (I introduced them) she has been trying to one up us. It's really lit a fire under them!

Caroline, I don't know if the school should buy one. Who is going to be responsible for blades and mats? Will they have a sign out sheet?

Honestly the pictures barely do the bulletin boards justice. It is stunning to see in person. I can fully understand why one of the teachers took one of her bulletin boards down and redid it after seeing the PTO board. :thumbsup2

I love your bulletin boards! I always make paper dolls of my class for the different seasons (they are elves right now!) and put them on my door. But I love the bulletin board idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter