School Bulletin Board - Cricut heavy pics

Hey Buffy, the bulletin boards are great! Is there a story behind the boy in green with the mask that is in each one? Please share your December one.

Hey Buffy, the bulletin boards are great! Is there a story behind the boy in green with the mask that is in each one? Please share your December one.

The green super hero is DS7. We had him hidden in the first month and J and I decided to see if anyone would notice. It's kind of a running joke. I need to make a new one and put him in the December board. That one is just a bunch of Snowflakes, nothing to exciting. I'll take pics this week and post.

I want to do a winter scene for January but I'm not sure how to execute it since the paper dolls are 1 dimensional. There is a sled on the one of the other cricut carts so I was hoping to do some snowmen, maybe an igloo and some sledders and snowboarders.

Buffy, those are GREAT! What do you do with the (previously posted) notices, though, now that the BB is art?

Hello,

You mentioned that you got your people from "Paper Dolls" I was wondering where specifically you got them. A general search for Paper Dolls brings up several different things. Was the store called Paper Dolls? Did you get them online? Or was there a different store they were available in? I love the people, so I'd love to know where I can get them for our boards. Thank you :)

Hello,

You mentioned that you got your people from "Paper Dolls" I was wondering where specifically you got them. A general search for Paper Dolls brings up several different things. Was the store called Paper Dolls? Did you get them online? Or was there a different store they were available in? I love the people, so I'd love to know where I can get them for our boards. Thank you :)

They are cartridges from Cricut, called Every Day Paper Dolls and Paper Dolls Dress up.
Here is a link to the Cricut machine. It is a die cut machine and you use cartridges to cut the images. The machines can be found at Michael's, ACMoore, Joann Fabric, and I think Hobby Lobby.

http://us.cricut.com/home/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter