School Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

I got my box tonight- I will have to sit and go through it in a few minutes.
S :)

Banana and I had a gret time going thru everything! Great pieces ladies!
DIT, thanks again for hostessing!:flower3:
Now bring on that Character Element!pirate:

Just got home from disney world and my package was here! What a beautiful job everyone did, thanks so much!

Only 1 more package hasn't made it home yet. That's the one for MazdaUK and ToraUK. They should be receiving it hopefully in the next few days!!!

It generally takes 7-10 working days, but we have 6" snow today so this might hold it up a bit - the airports are badly disrupted, and the roads, and our area has NO trains or busses (yes, 15 miles from central London). apparently this is the worst London and SE snow for 18 years :earseek:

ETA our postman never made it up our road at all today

ETA 2 -or today so far

:cheer2: Arrived safely today, everything looks wonderful!

I promised Tora she could have a few of my pieces (its not like I don't have a boxful and a drawful and a folderful of swap pieces :rolleyes1 ) but I don't know if I can part with any :blush: I'll just give her what I made maybe, as I can replace those;) :rotfl:

:cheer2: Arrived safely today, everything looks wonderful!

I promised Tora she could have a few of my pieces (its not like I don't have a boxful and a drawful and a folderful of swap pieces :rolleyes1 ) but I don't know if I can part with any :blush: I'll just give her what I made maybe, as I can replace those;) :rotfl:

:banana: Woohoo!!! I'm so glad it made it there and that you like it all.

Alrighty, this swap is now closed. Everyone has received their packages. Thanks again for making this such a smooth and easy swap!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter