School Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

I'm sorry it took so long to get them out...but at least I don't have to wait too long to get them back...:rolleyes1

oh good. glad that they are there! and you're welcome for the stamps. enjoy them!

My stuff when postal this morning. I will get the DC # as soon as DH arrives home from the hockey game.
S :)

:banana: We're all postal!!!!! :banana: Thank you all for getting your packages sent so that I get them by the deadline!!!!! I'm going to start swapping things out today so that if all goes well and the last packages arrive like they are supposed to I can get these back in the mail to you on Friday!!!!!!:banana:

Mail call!!! I received packages from djackow, MickeyTeacher, and Mickster today. Your work is awesome ladies! Wonderful job!!!!

Mickster and Mickeyteacher, thank you for the gifts.

The only package not here yet is ksjayhawks'. Hers should hopefully be here tomorrow. I've gone ahead and mailed back all those that aren't in groups 5, 6, and 7. They went out this afternoon. I've marked the first post with those that went postal today. Please let me know when you receive your package.

I've taken pictures of the items I received today, but haven't had a chance to update the slideshow. I'll get that done tomorrow.

Really? That was fast! They were ok?? Thanks for hosting...

Quick turnaround wasn't it?:rotfl: I'd already sorted everything I had here so I just had to put the stuff from you 3 in the packages and then DH offered to take me to dinner and I had him take me by the post office on the way! The timing was perfect!

And, your stuff look great! Thanks!

ksjayhawks, yours arrived today. They look great. Thanks for the stickers.

Okay, I've got everything that didn't get mailed yesterday all packaged up and ready to go. I'm going to try really hard to get these to the post office tomorrow.

I've taken pictures of the items I received yesterday and today. I'll post them to the slideshow after dinner.

I want to thank all of you making my first time hostessing a swap go so smoothly. You are all GREAT!!!:thumbsup2

Mine are here!!!!:cheer2: There are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Thanks Stephanie for hostessing and thanks swappers for a great swap!

:cool1: Mine are here too! Just waiting for these kids of mine to clear out so I can get a good look.

Thanks Stephanie!

Mine are here too!!

I'll look at them later, when the boys are around. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for hostessing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter