School Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

mine are here!!!!!!! i LOVE everything!!!!!
thank you Stephanie. this was a lot of fun. and you got it back to us so quickly.
this scissors that i made in the preschool group had a bead where the hinge is and mine came back without one. i don't know if i forgot to put it on that one or it fell off. anyone else in that group missing yours? i'll mail it off to you if you are. just let me know.

I got mine too! WOW!

Funny to get them in the same week that I mailed them! :) Thanks for hosting! :)

I can't wait to get these back :hyper: DNiece has been pestering me :headache: :lmao:

I'm so happy to see these arriving home!!!!

For the ones that didn't get mailed on Thursday, I'm so sorry, but I wasn't able to get to the post office yesterday. The rest of the packages will get mailed tomorrow for sure. Sorry about that.:flower3:

a have a few questions for some of the things in my groups. like certain paper and thingys. i just loved everything. i'm so glad i joined!

who made the pieces with the school lined paper?? i love that. I'd love to find some more.

:cool1: Everything has been mailed!! :cool1: Please let me know when you receive you groups back so that I can stop worrying about them.

Thanks again for a great swap. I've learned some things with this swap to help me in future swaps I'll host (like the character one in a couple of weeks). You gals were wonderful :flower3: and we completed it all ontime!!!:cheer2:

I got my package on Saturday. Yay, I love them all. Thanks everyone for the awesome stuff & thanks for hosting.....:cheer2: Disney is Teriffic

I got mine! Thanks everyone & thanks Mickey Teacher for all the little extras! Too bad I'm not working on the school scrapbook right now. It'll be like 6 months+ before I get to use any. Boohoo! And thanks for hosting DIsney is Terrific!

I now have my first swap under my belt. Thanks for your patience with me!

Dh just came home and looked through all our swaps and said, "How much money did you spend on the swap pieces you did?" I told him just under $5.00. So then he said, "And five bucks for shipping?" I nodded. And he said, "Great value! Some of those are really cool. And you had a great experience too."

Anyway, just a side point from a non-scrapper's mercenary viewpoint.

Estherhead, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your first swap experience with us! :thumbsup2 When you do use your pieces from a swap, post pictures of them in the Scrapping with Swap Items thread so that we can all see what you do with them!

Mine arrived today- thins look great from the packaging but I don't want to touch them closely as I am still in the midst of cooking my chicken.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter