• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrap Book Stores in DFW area

CBRorBust

Always dreaming of Hot Chocolate
Can anyone native to the DFW area tell me about any SB stores in DFW area??

There's Scrappy's in Plano at Spring Creek & Custer; Scrapbook Barn in Carrollton. There's one in Grapevine, but I don't know the name of it. Oh, and Scrappy's also has a store off Beltline somewhere?? (like Richardson area). Then there's my house. <VBG> ;-)

Stamp-your-art-out 9225 s. Orange Blossom trail - not a wonderful neighborhood, but not far from the airport either- I never SAW so many rubber stamps in one place before! Nice Perkins across the road for lunch. The waiter made a balloon poodle for my friend, and me a lovely white swan.

Making Memories 2752 E Colonial drive -- in a little strip shopping center - it took a few minutes to find - they had just moved to larger quarters so were a little disorganized. Lots of different stuff than my shop at home, including many rubber stamps.

And one who's name I can't remember - except that it was in an indoor mall - it too had just moved to new larger space and had TONS of well displayed paper, huge numbers of stickers and othjer stuff.

It was great fun and took about 3 hours. Then we had lunch and went to the airport.

dizfamily covered the ones I've been too. The scrappy's in Richardson is at Arapho and Coit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter