• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seating @ Harbor Galley?

Glitterbelle

Earning My Ears
Hi! I've looked at Google images but it didn't really help - doesn't anyone know if there is plenty of seating at Harbor Galley? I realllly want a lobster roll there but fear I am going to have to find somewhere to eat it.

There's may be 4 tables. Good news is that they aren't super obvious, and Harbor Galley isn't super popular. When you get your lobster roll, go to the right and see if there's open seating. If not, there's always seating in the counter service area in New Orleans (French Market, I think its called), which is just a few steps away.

There is hidden seating. From the window, walk to the right and it will look like you are going into a CM area. Just keep walking and you will find a few tables. While there aren't many tables, they are hidden enough that there is often seating available.

There's may be 4 tables. Good news is that they aren't super obvious, and Harbor Galley isn't super popular. When you get your lobster roll, go to the right and see if there's open seating. If not, there's always seating in the counter service area in New Orleans (French Market, I think its called), which is just a few steps away.
This is fab, thanks! I heart this group, it is so full of helpful info:thanks:

There is hidden seating. From the window, walk to the right and it will look like you are going into a CM area. Just keep walking and you will find a few tables. While there aren't many tables, they are hidden enough that there is often seating available.
Love that it sounds so hidden & tucked away :)

If you walk around the backside of the restaurant there is a neat little pathway and you can stand and watch the logs come through from Splash Mountain. It's a nice quiet little spot. Other than the people screaming on Splash Mountain of course. :)

The only down side of the HG seating is that it's mostly in the sun.
Otherwise it's kind of a fun little hidden spot that's fairly quiet and looks out over the ROA.

Parts are shaded from what I remember. We sat there eating frozen treats after running around on Tom Sawyers Island on a hot date back in July. I remember sitting at a shaded table. Maybe they're only shaded part of the day

Parts are shaded from what I remember. We sat there eating frozen treats after running around on Tom Sawyers Island on a hot date back in July. I remember sitting at a shaded table. Maybe they're only shaded part of the day
good to know - cheers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter