Seattle Mariners tickets

vegasnative

DIS Veteran
We are heading to Seattle in a few weeks, and the boys want to see a M's game. I'd like to hear from someone that is familar with the stadium. I can't get the expensive seats, willing to spend up to $20 a seat. Where would be the best place to sit in my price range? Is the center out field to far away from the action? Would we be able to see the players/game? We have never been to a MLB game, only to a local NWL game. I don't know if the fields are the same size. I'm looking at the M's website and the stadium looks HUGE! Any help would be GREAT!

I can't help with the best place to sit. However we've been to a few M games & bought the tickets at the Mariner store at a mall. Saves the ticket master rip off fee.
I don't think there are really bad seats. We sat up in the 500 level at an Angels game a few days ago and you could still see everything.
There are several Seattle people on board that can help you more than I can.

If you're driving there's a parking fee and don't forget the Seattle traffic.

That's another question I wanted to ask. On Ticketmaster you can buy the parking ticket for $25. Is it really that much to park or is that inflated because it is TIckemaster selling? Does anyone know?

Dont buy the $25 ticketmaster rip off parking ticket. You can park fairly close to the stadium (few blocks away at most) and pay $10-15 especially mid-week.

As far as tickets go personally I would keep an eye on Craigslist and buy them off there. My company has 4 seats down the 1st base line and no way I would pay full price for them. Tons of people looking to unload games that they cant go to. Games vs. Yanks or Red Sox are only exceptions.

Let me know when you're in town and what days specifically you'd be looking for and I'll keep an eye open for ya.

Dont buy the $25 ticketmaster rip off parking ticket. You can park fairly close to the stadium (few blocks away at most) and pay $10-15 especially mid-week.

As far as tickets go personally I would keep an eye on Craigslist and buy them off there. My company has 4 seats down the 1st base line and no way I would pay full price for them. Tons of people looking to unload games that they cant go to. Games vs. Yanks or Red Sox are only exceptions.

Let me know when you're in town and what days specifically you'd be looking for and I'll keep an eye open for ya.

We are going July 29, it's an afternoon game. I didn't hink about checking Craigslist, will do that now. Also thanks for the info about parking. :thumbsup2

Buy the seats in CF bleachers. I think they are around $8 and they are fine and if you don't like them just walk around and find your favorite vantage point. It is a fantastic park.

Our boys just got back from a vacation with grandparents and they took a tour of the stadium there. They got to sit in the dug out, the player interview area, the visiting team locker room, and other places. They showed us the pics and it was very cool! That would be worth doing if it was available. :thumbsup2

Thanks for your help everyone! We went and had a GREAT time! Funny story, we ended up buying LF bleachers before we left home. When we got to Seattle, it was sooooo hot. The day we went to the game was the hottest day EVER in Seattle history and we had seats out in the sun! PERFECT! :sad2: So my hubby says "forget this", so we upgraded out tickets to a lower level section along 1st base...in the shade!!! :thumbsup2 Good game, a fast game though, I think the players just wanted to get it over with.

Sounds like a good deal for the shade! It was really hot those days you were there.

P.S. I live in the Valley as well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter