seattle

Yeah, I saw that too. They had been warned, there had been three previous shootings, and many of the people followed the advice of officials and left the area. At some point, this becomes a Darwin issue.

They have some legitimate issues they are pushing but should realize in 6 months the only thing people are going to remember about the CHOP is all of the shootings that happened there.

They have some legitimate issues they are pushing but should realize in 6 months the only thing people are going to remember about the CHOP is all of the shootings that happened there.
And the logical disconnect between creating anarchy, but then expecting government to provide them with "FREE" protection, housing, food, medical care, college, water, electricity, transportation, guaranteed income, etc, etc, etc.

Are they really still doing this?
Can someone please just tell them no-one is listening.
BLM, the virus matters but this is just what happens when Burning Man is cancelled IMO

BLM, the virus matters but this is just what happens when Burning Man is cancelled IMO
The virus is not the only thing that matters, but the CHAZ/CHOP fiasco has always been a detriment to whatever movement it supposedly embodies. It's always been a strong counter-argument to what they think they are representing. Instagram is not life.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I was putting my hopes that the alkaline dust from the lake bed had medicinal properties for Covid!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter