seattle

I'm so embrassed to be a Washington State resident. I hope the lawsuit against Seattle hurt the City hard. I do not see why the Police chief has not just resigned in disgust.

The virus is not the only thing that matters, but the CHAZ/CHOP fiasco has always been a detriment to whatever movement it supposedly embodies. It's always been a strong counter-argument to what they think they are representing. Instagram is not life.

But what exactly is it they are trying to say? What is the slogan in a sentence?
They seemed to subvert a valid movement and then just distorted the message being generally disruptive in order to do and say - nothing.

Not saying you would know but if you do please translate

Last edited:
But what exactly is it they are trying to say? What is the slogan in a sentence?
They seemed to subvert a valid movement and then just distorted the message being generally disruptive in order to do and say - nothing.

Not saying you would know but if you do please translate
I do not know. I honestly don't think they ever had any message other than "Instagram is good."

Bottom line, I think the CHAZ/CHOP fiasco has proved to be a nothing-burger -- except for diverting attention away from legitimate causes.

I'm so embrassed to be a Washington State resident. I hope the lawsuit against Seattle hurt the City hard. I do not see why the Police chief has not just resigned in disgust.

It is part of the DNA out here. We attract left and right wing lunatics. Whether it be the CHOP crowd or the right wing militia took over the administration buildings at Malheur National Forest. Strong libertarian feelings out here as well. People have a general distrust of government and political parties.

At least it give Sasha Baron Cohen plenty of material for this next show....

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-a-racist-song-at-a-right-wing-olympia-rally/
The video is very funny.

Does it contain any bleach?
we traveled out of Arizona, thru Nevada, against the grain of folks leaving Burning Man.....everything was coated with the dust on the vehicles, so you knew where the traffic was coming from if covered with grit....so surely, if the 65mph didn't shake the dust...it has to have some type of medicinal property....bleaching all those vehicles a solemn gray

And the logical disconnect between creating anarchy, but then expecting government to provide them with "FREE" protection, housing, food, medical care, college, water, electricity, transportation, guaranteed income, etc, etc, etc.
I haven't been keeping up with their "movement". Are they really asking for all of these things?

Below is the link to the original set of Chaz demands. Chop later also demanded Mayor Jenny Durkan resign. Occasionally they posted lists of needed supplies. There was a shorter list of demands once Seattle began negations, but I cannot find a link without a paywall.

Chaz/Chop had a messaging problem from day one. There were several leading organizations with varying agendas. They are first and foremost groups of abolitionists. If you actually go to local and national websites of most “political action” groups, you will find they pretty much all support abolition. Most leaders of the groups refer to themselves as abolitionists. Exactly what they wish to abolish varies within movements, but law enforcement agencies (including any form of detention) and capitalism are at the top of most of the lists.

https://medium.com/@seattleblmanon3...ill-to-the-government-of-seattle-ddaee51d3e47

Two black teenagers shot, one killed -- by CHAZ/CHOP "security"

An interesting update that you probably won't find getting prominent attention in national news media.

The two black teenagers (16 & 14) shot yesterday were shot by the CHAZ/CHOP "security" personnel. The 16 year old died and the 14 year old is in critical condition.

These "security personnel" are not hired security guards -- they are self-appointed, untrained, gunslingers with zero legal authority, who decided they should keep the "community" safe.

Police were not allowed to assist the victims, and by the time the police were able to reach the shooting scene hours later, all evidence had been removed except broken glass and bloodstains. The "security personnel" said they shot the two teenagers in "self-defense."

If police officers had done that, Seattle would be smoldering ruins by now.

Two black teenagers shot, one killed -- by CHAZ/CHOP "security"

An interesting update that you probably won't find getting prominent attention in national news media.

The two black teenagers (16 & 14) shot yesterday were shot by the CHAZ/CHOP "security" personnel. The 16 year old died and the 14 year old is in critical condition.

These "security personnel" are not hired security guards -- they are self-appointed, untrained, gunslingers with zero legal authority, who decided they should keep the "community" safe.

Police were not allowed to assist the victims, and by the time the police were able to reach the shooting scene hours later, all evidence had been removed except broken glass and bloodstains. The "security personnel" said they shot the two teenagers in "self-defense."

If police officers had done that, Seattle would be smoldering ruins by now.
Defund CHAZ/CHOP Security Personnel!

That's really not all that unusual. Haven't you heard of self-appointed militia groups claiming that they serve as volunteer armed civilians keeping the peace. The worst part is that many dress up in paramilitary uniforms that are often mistaken for police. I've seen where there's been a problem (sometimes a shooting) and as soon as the police arrive they're disarming these groups.

A volunteer medic claims that 300 rounds were shot the night the 16 year old was killed and called the area "an active war zone." 911 calls state that several people fired shots into the Jeep that the 16 and 14 year olds were in. "A male could be heard in the surveillance screaming: 'Get on the ground', 'Oh you're not dead huh?' and 'You want to get pistol-whipped?'"

Business owners in the area said they have been threatened when trying to clean graffiti from their businesses or photograph protesters.

Some protesters, as well as Councilwoman Sawant, claim that the violence and shootings in CHOP have nothing to do with the protests and would have happened anyways.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...e-CHOP-night-teen-driving-Jeep-shot-dead.html

A volunteer medic claims that 300 rounds were shot the night the 16 year old was killed and called the area "an active war zone." 911 calls state that several people fired shots into the Jeep that the 16 and 14 year olds were in.
It's impossible to make much sense of the videos, but I can tell you, from my background and also from seeing pictures of the inside of the Jeep, that a LOT of rounds were fired at those two young men.

Allegedly, they had stolen the Jeep and either attempted to ram the "security" checkpoint, or were brandishing guns, or were shooting at the "security personnel."

Problem is...all that "evidence" which might have supported those allegations is GONE.

Did Seattle's Chief of Police basically ask the CHOP "residents" to pretty please leave? Yeah, that will work.

Four shootings in five days was apparently enough. Seattle police began moving into CHAZ/CHOP early this morning...to dead silence from national media.

The police were greeted by heavily armed protesters, but no violence so far. They've made more than a dozen arrests without incident.

Four shootings in five days was apparently enough. Seattle police began moving into CHAZ/CHOP early this morning...to dead silence from national media.

The police were greeted by heavily armed protesters, but no violence so far. They've made more than a dozen arrests without incident.
It’s being reported.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...r-capitol-hill-occupied-protest-zone-n1232649https://apnews.com/aac9a186e851763d60123ad1a4a20471https://abcnews.go.com/US/seattle-police-clear-chop-zone-make-arrests-mayors/story?id=71551625https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/us/seattle-chop-protesters/index.html

Saw it being covered on FOX...

These people need to move to another country if they don't like it here. They think it's so bad here, they really have no idea. Can you imagine what would happen to them if they lived in China, N Korea, Russia just to name a few?

Part of the problem is that these people have no skin in the game and know nothing. I think Nixon did this country a great disservice when he ended the draft. I think the draft should be reenacted, it doesn't have to be just service in a military capacity but it should be some kind of service to the country. Maybe building Homes for Humanity or helping to rebuild our infrastructure. They should do the boot camp part as if they were in the military but after they could be assigned a mission that suits their abilities and that would serve our country to their best capacity.

I didn’t hear that story. I had to Google it to verify it’s truth. It’s absolutely amazing that happened two days ago. Everyday, I think just a little bit less of journalists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter