**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
stitchcrimbo1.jpg

So, are you nearly ready for Secret Santa ? Is your present nicely wrapped up and ready for posting ? or have you still got to hit the shops and buy your gift ?

You can start sending out your presents whenever you're ready (but if you're sending to/from Ireland, can you please try and post it out sometime this week ?). Don't forget to wrap your present up nicely and add a tag from 'Secret Santa' :santa:

Once you have sent/received your gift, then please reply on this thread and post a photo of your present too (even if you're not opening it till Christmas, an unwrapped present photo will do :thumbsup2). For those of us that have no willpower, I look forward to seeing pics of your present before the big day. I will change this thread to Sent/Received from Monday

Ooh, it's so exciting. I can't wait to see what everyone gets ~ Christmas is coming !!

Have fun

Santa mandymouse
13.gif

Once again the rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage)
2. To wrap and send the present out before 5th December
3. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present

14.gif

Taking part in this years Secret Santa are :- :santa:

Mandy (mandymouse)
Rachel T (jjk)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Simon (manxtatt2)
Bob (Bolanette87)
Claire M (Pinky166)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Emma S (thelittlemermaid83)
Karen T (CustardTart)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Brigette (poppie123)
Angela (Maves Wife)
Bev (hildasmuriel)
Avvie (avviexxx)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Karen M (Danauk)
Lauren (disney_princess_85)
Michelina (craigs bride)
Victoria H (Tillybud)
Kerry (The Fetherstons)
Victoria P (torsie24)
Sarah (TotallyAngelic)
Jules (saratogagirl)
Lorna (silver apple)
Jeanette (Netty)
Karen (karentan)
Natalie (natalielongstaff)
Emma R (tinks1983)
Anna (mushumadness)
Janet (higgy66)
Donna (diddldonna)
Claire (wideeyes)
Aimee (Cinderella2006)
Katie (katiec)
Jen (jen_uk)
Joh (wilma-bride)
Emily (emily1982)
Natasha (Natasha&Matt)
Terri (aaronandterri)
Jessie (pandajess)
Rob (ukstitch)

I may have recieved mine but not sure. I'm taking part in this exchange and the DIBB board exchange so it could be either. It's from Norfolk so if it's someone from here thankyou. I'm not opening the box yet and if it's from this board ignore this message haha x

I may have recieved mine but not sure. I'm taking part in this exchange and the DIBB board exchange so it could be either. It's from Norfolk so if it's someone from here thankyou. I'm not opening the box yet and if it's from this board ignore this message haha x

I don't think it's from our Secret Santa Avvie, as your sender doesn't live in Norfolk :santa:

I have one thing left to buy then sending mine out possible end of the week, beginning of next if i can find what i want to buy.

Mine was ready but I couldn't resist something extra that I saw when shopping earlier so I just have to wrap one more thing & open the box up to add it.

Mine will go next week, not sure what day I will be going to the post office yet but i'll post when i've sent it. :thumbsup2

I've done my buying this afternoon, but still have some wrapping to do (along with all my other wrapping) and of course posting.

Wow Rob, I'm impressed, especially as you only got the details this morning :santa:

What can I say - I had a free afternoon and it's been pouring down with rain. What better thing to do than go out in the rain for bits and pieces :lmao:

I also wanted to get it done in time to wrap it with everything else - I've got loads of wrapping to do which needs to be done by the end of next weekend so didn't fancy trying to squeeze that and more into one weekend.

cant wait for this , has anyone received any yet?

I got mine from another forum , but it was mostly disney stuff olol

Nearly ready, added a few more bits and think i have probally gone over the top but oh well ITS CHRISTMAS :love:

I'm just waiting for a few things to arrive that I ordered on line then mine is ready to go.

i just need to work out how im going to box it up without the box getting damaged by royal mail!

Yeah, I need a box for my box too, I hate the thought of spending so much time and effort on my pressie, that it may get damaged in the post :santa:

blimey, this has come around a bit quick, i have a few more bits to get!

That's me all wrapped now, so all I need to do now is take it down to the post office and send them on their way.

Think I'll wait a day or two for other people to reach that stage as well, so it's not sent and received really early, giving away who my recipient is :thumbsup2

I ordered some of my gifts off the disney uk store on november 5th they still haven't arrived so I gave them a call and it got lost in the post and the main thing is out of stock not my day lol so I canceled that order but thankfully a shop here has what I want am going to pick it up tomorrow and will send it off friday :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter