**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

hiya ..i've recieved a lovely parcel today not sure if its from here or the dibb
.Dd4 helped unwrapp it i did want to wait but she insisted:lmao:
anyway i have a lovely pr of tink socks which jingle :)a snowman lollipop a tink beaker ,a father xmas chocolate which dd has already eaten ,and a pop up tink snow globe card
will post a pic a bit later
thank you again has made my day as im a bit under the weather with a sore mouth ..:flower3:

It sounds like a lovely gift Michelina, but it must be from the Dibb, as I've had a message from 'our' Secret Santa, and your gift hasn't been sent out yet :santa:

Ohhh Mandy you are being a good girl! I thought you would have opened it by now. :laughing:

Woooohooooo mine came this morning!

13840_192311516555_712696555_3394200_1807082_n.jpg

My head is telling me open it now,open it now...but my heart is saying leave it for Christmas :rotfl:

I'm going to leave it for Christmas Day, well i will try my hardest anyway lol.

Thankyou secret Santa :hug::hug: I can't wait to open it :goodvibes

I think mine may have been delievered today. Typically, five minutes before I turned up home. I even drove around looking for the postman!! :lmao: Gonna try and arrange a redeliv. ASAP.

Bob xoxoxox

Ohhh it's nice to see some arrivals, I will be sending mine in the next few days.

finally got round to buying the rest of mine today, its now wrapped and ready to be sent out in next few days :)

Mine is being redelivered on Saturday... I would do it earlier but I have to be in all day Saturday waiting for shelves so I may as well wait for two things!

Bob xoxox

Tomorrow or Tuesday for mine to be posted :thumbsup2 It's wrapped and ready!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter