secrets you forgot

i know of in Epcot, there is a place where you can test coke from around the world, i dont no where

Club Cool in Epcot. Don't forget to try Beverly!!!!

OH! I saw DeVine when I was at the World in December! I was so excited! I had begun to think she didn't exist! Once I'm able to, I'll post a picture of her.

here is DeVine!

Divine.jpg

Oh I never heard of Devine until I saw her on Comcasts OnDemand travel and leisure section of Disney travel. I got chills! I want to see her for certain! Just amazing. :goodvibes

here is DeVine!

Divine.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Club Cool in Epcot. Don't forget to try Beverly!!!!

:rotfl: It's a family tradition to sip Beverly while in Epcot. We then make sure to get the reaction of one another. I don't know why :confused3 maybe we do it thinking it'll be better next time.:lmao:

hmm.. *Thinks* I guess it's not really a secret but I like how a "scared" mickey face watches over you at the fall of splash mountain.

Huhh? Please elaborate, I've never heard of this one!

Sorry.
In the rocks before you go down the hill if you look to the left theres a "Scared" mickey shaped in the rocks. let me try to find my picture of it. I'm not sure if it's on this pc or not.

We do the same thing with Beverly.

There is a talking waterfountain at Epcot near the big waterfall where futureworld meets the world showcase.

You can ask to ride with the driver of the monorail.

OH! I saw DeVine when I was at the World in December! I was so excited! I had begun to think she didn't exist! Once I'm able to, I'll post a picture of her.

I forgot to look for her last time...is she in one spot usually or does she move around?

Beverly is a flavor of Coca-Cola that you can sample at Club Cool in Epcot. My kids have to have some on every trip, in fact it's almost time to update my signature picture.

It's really yummy, you should try it!! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzziesmom
"Secret" things I've known about but never found:
DeVine in Animal Kingdom
The "Singing in the Rain" umbrella in Hollywood Studios

The Singing in the Rain" umbrella can be found on the Streets of America are of HS - I believe its right across from the Herbie the Lovebug car. If I could figure out how to post pictures, I'd post the one my dd took of me with the umbrella from our last trip.

"Secret" things I've known about but never found:
DeVine in Animal Kingdom
The "Singing in the Rain" umbrella in Hollywood Studios

We missed seeing Devine on our trip to AK last week :guilty:

But thanks to the DIS, I did get to show my boys the umbrella at DHS. They were really surprised :thumbsup2

Beverly is a flavor of Coca-Cola that you can sample at Club Cool in Epcot. My kids have to have some on every trip, in fact it's almost time to update my signature picture.

It's really yummy, you should try it!! ;)

I guess "yummy" means something different in Italian :rotfl2:

We visited Club Cool last week. It was my oldest son's first visit. We liked being able to sample the flavors from different countries.

I guess "yummy" means something different in Italian :rotfl2:

Sssssshhh, don't let on! I love telling people how delicious Beverly is, and then watching them taste it. :lmao:

Hmmm I don't recall seeing a Herbie the Love Bug car either. Where is that? :confused3 What attractions is it near? I want to have my DD4 stand under the umbrella for a picture.

I'm really not all that mean, I just like a good practical joke.

Oh, Italian! Yeah, that's what I meant. :)
You know those chewable Imodium tablets? Beverly tastes like what might happen if you made Kool Aid with Imodium.

oh man what some great secrets... i just copied a few of them!!!

What's HM? Is there somewhere where all the abbrev. are posted so I don't have to keep asking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter