secrets you forgot

The Pirates of the Carribean is HAUNTED! Story goes that a worker named "George" was killed while they were building it. If you yell "George" on the ride, he stops the ride!

We tried it and were stuck for 20 minutes LOL. Now, we tease DS every time we go.

Ok, I understand the "singing in the rain" umbrella as a movie icon, but does the one at HS "do" something? I'm sure it's a replica of the one Gene Kelly used, so what's the deal? I'd hate to just walk by it and go - yup, there it is - when you're supposed to do something to make it do something....good grief, you know what I mean. :rotfl:
Thanks

i have been to disney world so many times sometimes i forget the little secrets such as when you look in the keyhole in the chest of drawers in the tinkerbelle store at MK you can see tinkerbelle light up!
anything you forgotten that excites you like the first time you seen it?

wow! In 12 visits to Orlando I never knew this. I guess we need to shop a little more. Don't laugh but where is Tinkerbelle's store?:confused3

Pull on the umbrella handle, and it rains on the umbrella! We found it (actually the kids did) in March, and they LOVED it! Ill try and post the pics!

SD533228-1.jpg

SD533227-1.jpg

There ya go!

I didn't know about the umbrella...I will have to write that down so I can remember to check it out next August:) Great secrets:)

This is why I love Disney! All the little details that make their parks special :lovestruc

Anyone have anymore?

OH! I saw DeVine when I was at the World in December! I was so excited! I had begun to think she didn't exist! Once I'm able to, I'll post a picture of her.

this website not only has Devine but also some very interesting creatures as well. Check out the livinggarden.com.

:rotfl: It's a family tradition to sip Beverly while in Epcot. We then make sure to get the reaction of one another. I don't know why :confused3 maybe we do it thinking it'll be better next time.:lmao:

A toast to Beverly is our family tradition too! It has special significant for us because my first name is Beverly and I have always disliked that name, neither of my parents will admit whose idea it was to name me that, my Dad says my Mom, my Mom says my Dad. So we all toast to the disliked mysterious Beverly drink and nobody can make a FACE as they shallow!!! What fun!!! Can't wait to toast this year!

Diane (aka Beverly)

My daughter and I loved running into a talking trashcan named PUSH when we were in Tommorrowland at the MK. He talked to her for like 5 minutes. The magic made her day.

My daughter and I loved running into a talking trashcan named PUSH when we were in Tommorrowland at the MK. He talked to her for like 5 minutes. The magic made her day.

We just discovered him last month and this was probably our 12th visit. We were sitting eating an ice cream and it first looked like it was accidentally rolling down a ramp. Then it started talking to ds and followed him a little.
We had a blast! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter