***See last page : AK Swap Part II Final Details :

Franne I got your package in the mail yesterday. I loved the borders and the phrase box.

Cyndi

I need to get my rear in gear....I need to get a bunch of time together this weekend to get this swap done....Heck with housework!

Just got back from WDW today. I plan on putting the finishing touches on my tags and then I will ship them off. Hopefully that will be Friday, if not Monday for sure.

Originally posted by nicki dahling
MGM it is than . I will post sign- up info next week.

Cyndi princess:

OH man, I leave on vac. sun morning and will be gone for a week...............:sad:

:mad: I am so upset right now. I order a die that I want to use for my borders and paid for quick delivery so that I'd have it by this weekend. Well they shipped something to me alright. But it was the wrong thing! I contacted them and they're going to overnight the right item to me, but unfortunately I won't get it until Monday because of the weekend. I'm hoping to get everything done but this last bit. If all goes as I hope it'll come early enough in the day that I can get everything done before the post office closes on Monday. I just hate when stuff like this happens.

I'm away for the weekend.....sure hope MGM doesn't post till I get back (or if it does, there are spots left)!

Peggy

Its been a crazy week, just got to the post office today. So you should get it on Monday Cyndi.

I now know that there is no way that I will be on time with this
swap...I am so sorry...Life has gotten in the way.....I will be a few days late....I plan on working on these tonight and completing
the paper piecings(they are of BALOO in a hawaian print shirt)!
I plan to make matching double matted serendipity squares......
Once again I am so sorry that I am hoolding this swap up...I wikll mail priority once I have completed everything...

Pauline(hanging head in shame)

pauline, please don't hang your head in shame - you're not the only one. I am having some trouble - but its due to me being absolutely stupid and brain damaged in what I chose to do. I got way too elaborate and its super time consuming. Lesson learned, but I am not mailing today. I will be finished shortly, like today or tomorrow, but I just wanted you to know you're not the only person not mailing today.

I am doing two frames for everyone's reference so they can know how much angst I put into it when they get them, although it will be obvious when you see the technique I used for one of them.

Twigs your package came today. I love the lion. And thanks for the sunflowers. Pauline and castlegaazer as long as you turn it in that's what's in important to me. ( so please don't stress ). Can't wait to see them. Thanks everyone who has sent stamps, it will make getting the swap out so much easier. As soon as all of the swaps are in I will post info on MGM. I also wanted to thank those of you have sent such nice notes along with your packages. I have really enjoyed hosting because you ladies have made it so special and your enthusiasm keeps me motivated.

Cyndi princess:

Yippee!! Yahoo!!! I just spent two hours packaging my Flights of Wonder "stuff." It will be winging its way to you, today, Cyndi. Get it? Flights of Wonder . . . winging its way to you . . . :laughing: I just crack myself up, sometimes.

This has been so much fun. I can't wait to see what everyone has done. And, I'm excited about MGM being next. That's my favorite park.

Pat

116 days and counting . . . again!

I'm such a loser.... I finished the shaker boxes and now I am working on the borders. I'll probably end up overnighting it to instead of sending regular mail. Sorry I'm so slow.

Tina

Pat you are crazy.I will be on the look-out for the package to "fly" in.

Cyndi princess:

I'm back from the post office, and my package is on its way. Just a "heads up" to Cyndi . . . my "stuff" is in an envelope, which is inside a large envelope. I thought that might help keep things from moving around too much and getting damaged. Also, I bought a stamp for $3.85, but the postal clerk just dropped it down into the larger envelope. You may need to look for it.

Thank you so much for hosting these swaps, Cyndi! I can't decide which is more fun . . . trying to decide what I'm going to make and then making it, or waiting for the complete package to arrive. Nah! It's waiting for the package to arrive. I love seeing what everyone else has done.

Pat

116 days and counting . . . again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter