Seeking specific snacks out like a snack ninja!

Does anyone else do this? I've got my regular dining planned and while I don't want to overplan myself there are things I've seen on this board that are simply 'Must Eats' and I'm now counting out my snack creds and when I'll be in the parks and far enough from meals to get them! Maybe I'm just too highly food motivated? I didn't get to try a lot of snacks on my first trip, just a bite of Dole whip, a mickey pretzel, and a root beer float that was probably cheap as heck but at the time I was overheated and thought it was the most amazing thing ever.

So far my must eat snacks: pulled pork fries at Flame Tree BBQ, Blueberry mousse dessert at Satuli Canteen, Literally any dessert at Kringla Bakeri, zebra domes at Boma, Kakigori at Epcot, Blue milk at Hollywood Studios, Oga's obsession at Oga's cantina, Night Blossom at Pongu Pongu.

If you do this then what is on your list? :D
Just to say I am doubtful Oga's Obsession will be a snack credit as most "bar" options aren't classes and it doesn't appear on any menu to have a sign on it so worth noting in case you are disappointed.

I however am completely the same. My list for 2 weeks time is:
  • Poutine - refreshment port
  • Blue Milk - galaxy's edge
  • Pongu Pongu - animal kingdom
  • Food & Wine Apple Popcorn - EPCOT
  • Food & Wine Cabonara Ravioli - EPCOT
  • Mickey Pretzel
  • Mustafarian Lava Roll - galaxy's edge
  • Collosal Cinnamon Roll - animal kingdom
  • Chicken Bao Bun - yesake disney springs
  • Minnie Mouse Cookie Dough Taco - food truck disney springs

We got back about a month ago. I had 3 things I specifically wanted for snacks. They were the Key Lime Tart at Sunshine Seasons, Sven's Green Apple Cheesecake in Norway, and the Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie on a stick at Hollywood Studios. The only one I had to search for was the key lime on a stick. I thought it was over by Muppetvision but it was actually over by Toy Story Land.

I have planned my whole trip around snack credits:

Colossal Cinnamon Roll - Kusfiri
Cinnamon Roll - Gaston's Tavern
Dole Whip Pineapple upside down cake - Aloha Isle
Schoolbread/Troll Horn - Kringla
Lunch Box Tart - Woody's Lunch Box

And then a ton of snack credits for Festival of the Holidays

I'm so torn! We're going during F&W so I want to use alllll of our snack credits there. But then I think of the Cheshire Tail, Schoolhouse Bread, and the super big cinnamon buns, and I want to splurge on allllll the regular snacks!!!

#FirstWorldProblems!!

We got back about a month ago. I had 3 things I specifically wanted for snacks. They were the Key Lime Tart at Sunshine Seasons, Sven's Green Apple Cheesecake in Norway, and the Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie on a stick at Hollywood Studios. The only one I had to search for was the key lime on a stick. I thought it was over by Muppetvision but it was actually over by Toy Story Land.
Oh man that key lime pie on a stick was so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter