Seoul S. Korea... anyone been here? thoughts, suggestions Please

MimitoAlex

Mouseketeer
We are kicking around the idea of stopping here first for 2 full days then heading to Japan...

Our friends stopped here for 3 days and loved it... They both agreed that 2 days was plenty of time for see a few main sites. Then they headed for Singapore and their cruise...

So anyone have any thoughts on this destination.

Please and Thank you as always.

Seoul is supposed to be great. My husband has been there for work. I used to work for a Korean company. Many of my coworkers went and liked it. I have a friend that studied there for 3 months and loved it. Very safe, clean, and friendly.

We'll be going as part of our Japan trip. Was able to get award flights to/from Tokyo, so Seoul will be in the middle. DH wanted to go to Seoul, the kids wanted to go back to Tokyo/Japan in general, and I wanted to go to Hokkaido. So itinerary is Tokyo (5) - Kyoto (4) - Seoul (6) - Sapporo (5)

In Seoul, planning to go to Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village, Namsan Tower, and the DMZ. Plus the different areas to shop and eat.

Interested in recommendations if anyone has been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter