Sept 2009

ryanshana

DIS Veteran
Ok so I know it's early. But if any of you are Disney addicts like I am you are ALREADY counting down the days.

I figured I would start this so we could get to know each other. And help each other out with the planning?

As for me, my name is Shana. I am from Warminster, Pa which is 30 mins outside of Philadelphia. I married my summer love. We met when we were 14 & 15 at the shore and have been married for 3 years. Last Sept we stayed at POFQ it was my children's first trip. DS 2 and DS 1. To see DS 2 face every time we got close to the castle & TTA & Astro orbiter & last but not least Goofy's Barnstormer makes me want to go back again & again & again!

We have a bounceback planned for Polynesian 9/19-9/25 and I am soooo excited. That is my dream resort. I have stayed there w/ my parents in 89 and 92 and I am looking forward to taking my children there! I cannot wait!

255 days AND COUNTING!
I hope to get to know alot of you!

Take Care
Shana:goodvibes

List of when the Sept. Crew will be in the world!

snykymom Not sure of dates ~ CSR
camara381 ~9/01-9/10 WEDDING :bride:
disneysuncat ~ 9/01-9/11 ~ POLY
Trep72 ~ 9/03-9/08 ~ ASMusic
Disneydonnam ~ 9/04-??? ~ BLT
Mainegal ~ 9/05-9/13 ~ AKL
J-Jhall ~ 9/06-9/12 ~ POR
tigger2ntinkerbell ~ 9/10-9/14 ~ POLY
tnmomof4 ~ 9/10-9/20 ~ ASMusic
VroomVroomLightning ~ 9/12-9/19 ~ CBR
spacec47 ~ 9/12-9/19 ~ POFQ
Mrs Grumpy ~ 9/12-9/22 ~ POP
mooneyda ~ 9/13-9/20 ~ Beach Club
Princess&her4princes~ 9/14-9/18 ~ POP
Crisgw ~ 9/16-9/25 ~ AKV
wvdislover ~ 9/17-9/27 ~ Beach Club
PrincessDebs ~ 9/18-10/2 ~ CSR
ryanshana ~ 9/19-9/25~ POLY
ScrapperBelle ~ 9/20-9/27 ~ POLY
KatMark ~ 9/20-9/29 ~ CSR
leeann32 ~ 9/20-9/26 ~ SSR
mjbradis ~ 9/20-9/26 ~ POP
disneysuncat ~ 9/22-10/2 ~ POLY
jmlipari ~ 9/25-10/1 ~ Contempory
4Ms Family ~ 9/26-10/2~ Off-site

We're headed back for 11 days in September!!! I can't WAIT as it's a huge gathering! We're taking our family (obviously ourselves and our two boys) including my sister and her new DH and my mom and dad :) I'm off to WDW in a few days so I'll get my fix!

Ok so I know it's early. But if any of you are Disney addicts like I am you are ALREADY counting down the days.

I figured I would start this so we could get to know each other. And help each other out with the planning?

As for me, my name is Shana. I am from Warminster, Pa which is 30 mins outside of Philadelphia. I married my summer love. We met when we were 14 & 15 at the shore and have been married for 3 years. Last Sept we stayed at POFQ it was my children's first trip. DS 2 and DS 1. To see DS 2 face every time we got close to the castle & TTA & Astro orbiter & last but not least Goofy's Barnstormer makes me want to go back again & again & again!

We have a bounceback planned for Polynesian 9/19-9/25 and I am soooo excited. That is my dream resort. I have stayed there w/ my parents in 89 and 92 and I am looking forward to taking my children there! I cannot wait!

255 days AND COUNTING!

I hope to get to know alot of you!

Take Care
Shana:goodvibes

Hi, Shana. Thanks for starting this thread--great idea. My name is Kathy and my husband and I are going back to the Coronado for our eighth stay with the bounceback September 20-29. We stayed there this past September for our 25th wedding anniversary and were upgraded to a suite. We are anxious to see the new rooms. We have two boys--both in college. The oldest graduated with his B.A. in communications but is now going back for his masters and teaching certificate; our youngest is a redshirt sophomore (this means he skipped a year of his sport for medical reasons so he'll be in school for five years); he wrestles and we travel all over to watch him wrestle during the winter (it can get interesting with the bad weather).

We love the Poly--and so did our boys (we stayed there three times with them. I'm sure they will love it.

We have 8 months and 13 days left.

Hello! 247 days until 10 nights at POP for me and my husband! Can't wait. Really hoping for free dining again.

We're headed back for 11 days in September!!! I can't WAIT as it's a huge gathering! We're taking our family (obviously ourselves and our two boys) including my sister and her new DH and my mom and dad :) I'm off to WDW in a few days so I'll get my fix!

according to our siggys we are going at the same time :cool1: I wish it was at least summer so we'd be closer ;)

Actually it looks like we are all going around the same time.

Are any of you guys doing MNSSHP?? We did last year and it was GREAT!!!!

The other day I rec'd a 40% off code I am sooo excited! Now it is def that we are staying at POLY. Then again it was always def but I probably would have felt guilty spending so much on a vaca! The discount was sooo good I couldn't pass it up! :woohoo:

I do not know how I am going to make time pass by!

They Poly is awsome! We had a great time there in 2006. We just booked POFQ with the military discount:) 12-19 Sept 09 !

Yes, we are doing MNSSHP. If the schedule is close to what it was last year then we are going to go twice.

Here is a question for you then....if you go to the MNSSHP 2x do you (ie if you are going for 7 days) only by a 5 day ticket? I always wondered that.

They Poly is awsome! We had a great time there in 2006. We just booked POFQ with the military discount:) 12-19 Sept 09 !

Welcome! Yeas! Thanks to whomever served/serving! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So does anyone have any must do ADRs they are thinking about.

Me it's Kona Cafe! Gotta LOVE the tonga toast! I think that is the reason WDW keeps me coming back! :rotfl:

Thanks for starting this thread. My name is Sarah. I have 4 boys. My oldest is 12, then my next boy is 10, and I have twins that are 5.

We went in November, and had a great time. We went as a Grand Gathering with some other family. My twins got to ride BTMRR, Star Tours and Test Track for the first time. We loved going to MVMCP. We did a Wishes Cruise. We went to Epcot for the first time. It was an awesome trip.

The one thing we didn't like was that it was a lot colder than we like, so we are going to try September. One day it was so cold that they closed the pools and Blizzard Beach. A few nights it was around 40. Some days were not above 60. I know some people don't like the heat and humidity, but we don't mind it.

We had a bounceback offer in our room for 20%, so we went ahead and booked before we checked out. Then yesterday my husband got an e-mail for the 40% off. I was so excited!!! Since there are 6 of us, we have always had to get two rooms, but when they opened the Family Suites we started staying in one of those.

So we are staying at ASMusic in a Family Suite, Sept. 10-20.

I can't wait to plan this trip!!

Thanks for starting this thread.

No prob...I apparently, according to my DH, obsess w/ disboards, so I figured I might as well make it very useful and find out who we would be "traveling" with!!!! :rotfl:

We did a Wishes Cruise.

I didn't know they did that. I did one for Illuminations. That was soo neat also got a couple of neat tidbits from the CM about disney and the imagineers etc.

Count us in too :banana:
We are headed back to the world in September.
After last year I told myself, never again would I go during hurricane season:rolleyes1
Well, Disney gave us a bounceback offer that we could not refuse!:cool1:
September can't come fast enough!! :woohoo:

So I thought I would start a list of when & where everyone is staying in the World. If no one objects! Just let me know and I'll add you too the list! :cool1:

We just changed our travel dates to Sept. 3-8th! My daughter and I are very excited.

:)

Bounceback to AKL Sept 5-13. We are already very excited:banana: We can't wait:thumbsup2 We have friends there right now, lucky,lucky them:worship:

We are all really going around the same time! :) I'm SO looking forward to the Sept trip b/c it's our first trip "home" to AKV Kidani Village and we're taking my famiy (my sister and my parents who have been dozens of times) and that includes my BIL to be (in June) who will be 30 when we go and has NEVER gone. I just CAN'T wait to take him!!

Count me in! We're staying at the Polynesian for ten fun-filled days! I am soooo excited! Luckily, I got the 40% off code. We're doing deluxe dining, too, yum! My dates are September 1-11, Polynesian garden view.

We just changed our travel dates to Sept. 3-8th! My daughter and I are very excited.

:)

I just put in the request to change from POP to ASMu during the above dates. We were able to use a 40% pin code during these dates, but there was no availability at POP.

I just put in the request to change from POP to ASMu during the above dates. We were able to use a 40% pin code during these dates, but there was no availability at POP.

Bummer! But I heard ASMu is really neat! I would continue to call though if you really want POP someone may cancel! I think you can change until the 40% exp. which I believe is 3/31.

I started a list of when we all are going!!! Let me know if I did something wrong...or if someone doesn't want to be on the list! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter