Sept 2014?

I was supposed to visit WDW this year (the week after Labor Day), but plans changed, and we went to DL instead.

Trying to choose dates to visit WDW for Sept. 2014. For those who have been in the past, any advice on which week is best?

I hope I can handle the humidity! :scared:

I don't know if you can escape the humidity! :lmao:
Sept is hot. crowd levels in the middle of the month are a bit better. maybe.

I know i am a huge help aren't i?

I will be going sept 7th - 14th. Staying at CBR 6 adults and 3 children age 12, 4 and maybe 1? Lol youngest isn't born yet. Booked free dining with the BB offer. I'm considering sending everybody home and staying an extra 5 nights with just me and my 4yr old DS. Does that sound awful?

I will be going sept 7th - 14th. Staying at CBR 6 adults and 3 children age 12, 4 and maybe 1? Lol youngest isn't born yet. Booked free dining with the BB offer. I'm considering sending everybody home and staying an extra 5 nights with just me and my 4yr old DS. Does that sound awful?

You are added to the main Page! :cool1:

No it doesn't! I would do the same thing!!!!

Just got back from our trip and booked again for next September. We will be staying at POR again the 17th-24! :)

Me, DH, our 14 year son and 12 year old daughter are going in September or October 2014...haven't determined which month yet because birthdays occur in both months, so I'm guessing somewhere in between, plus hoping that we get free dining....can I join the facebook page?

Hoping for 10 or 11 days in late Sept. We usually go in Jan or over Thanksgiving week, so Sept is a whole new ball game for us! We are super excited, because we have not gone in 2 yrs. We went yearly since my oldest daughter was about 18 months and she just turned 13. We just wish we did not have to wait so long!

Me, DH, our 14 year son and 12 year old daughter are going in September or October 2014...haven't determined which month yet because birthdays occur in both months, so I'm guessing somewhere in between, plus hoping that we get free dining....can I join the facebook page?

Of course you can.

Hoping for 10 or 11 days in late Sept. We usually go in Jan or over Thanksgiving week, so Sept is a whole new ball game for us! We are super excited, because we have not gone in 2 yrs. We went yearly since my oldest daughter was about 18 months and she just turned 13. We just wish we did not have to wait so long!

when you have some dates i will add you to the the front page!!! WHOOP!

Looks like we are going to shoot for 9/3-9/14. At least that is the plan and hope to stay at POR, POP or AoA. Thanks!:thumbsup2

Can I join? We originally booked for October 25-Nov 2 BUT My dad recieved a 30% off RO code via email. When I went to confirm his info (name and addy) it brought up my name and my account! I called Disney and got a very nice CM who said because I booked 4 rooms last year (grand gathering) my name and info is on his account so she let me use it! She changed the address and everything so now we are going September 20-28th @POR and I am so happy about it! I have never been in September! Whats the weather like?

Can I join? We originally booked for October 25-Nov 2 BUT My dad recieved a 30% off RO code via email. When I went to confirm his info (name and addy) it brought up my name and my account! I called Disney and got a very nice CM who said because I booked 4 rooms last year (grand gathering) my name and info is on his account so she let me use it! She changed the address and everything so now we are going September 20-28th @POR and I am so happy about it! I have never been in September! Whats the weather like?

Of course you can AND i have added your dates!

Can we join in? Right now we are planning for Sept 14th - Sept 20th at AKL! Let the planning begin! We leave in 16 days, and already have another trip in the works!!! I just love Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter