Sept 2014?

20 hours till we are boarding our flight for the World! Am I done packing? nope!

2-days-to-go-until-disney-world-1.png

In 50 hours will be at the airport...woohoo!!!!

I've patiently been waiting since December 23rd for this trip. Now just to get through my last work day. :)

So we have been back for 2 weeks. it's been hell...

So i started our trip report to feel the magic ALL over again! anyone else doing one??

we were there from 9/6-9/14

MY TRIP REPORT

So it's been a busy morning so far. I've been up since 4am, couldn't sleep because I'm so excited. I've cleaned the house, checked in for our flight, finished packing, loaded the car, got our money exchanged, had my eyebrows waxed, currently waiting for my hair to be cut then getting my nails done. Once all that is done I get to pick up my DH at 4 and drive to Buffalo for the night and catch or flight in the morning. Guess I can call it a busy day. Lol. Oh and somewhere in here I think I need to eat, lol

All worth it for Disney though. :)

So we have been back for 2 weeks. it's been hell...

So i started our trip report to feel the magic ALL over again! anyone else doing one??

we were there from 9/6-9/14

MY TRIP REPORT
Me me me! Got home yesterday, started my trip report this morning!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3335264

Heading over to yours now! :goodvibes

So it's been a busy morning so far. I've been up since 4am, couldn't sleep because I'm so excited. I've cleaned the house, checked in for our flight, finished packing, loaded the car, got our money exchanged, had my eyebrows waxed, currently waiting for my hair to be cut then getting my nails done. Once all that is done I get to pick up my DH at 4 and drive to Buffalo for the night and catch or flight in the morning. Guess I can call it a busy day. Lol. Oh and somewhere in here I think I need to eat, lol

All worth it for Disney though. :)
Have a WONDERFUL trip, honey! :hug: Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter