September 2009 couples getting hitched...

I am also a September Bride! YAY!
Hi I'm Kayleigh, but everyone calls me Scarlet i have just turned 22 my DF is called Pete and he has just turned 23. We have been engaged a little over a year and we are both madly in love with each other :love:
Were getting married Thursday 10th September in Disneys beautiful wedding pavilion :cutie:were having Cinderella's coach and after the cutting of the cake were all going to Cinderella's castle for a meal, were really going for the prince and princess theme, in case you hadn't guess :p
Were both so excited and September just can't come fast enough:thumbsup2
And if you want to read more of my plans I have a PJ!

I have good news for you! I just spent 7 days in Disney World; just back yesterday. I saw 2 love bugs the whole trip. :duck: I hope that takes some of the worry away!

Heck yeah it does!!! I don't want those pesky bugs in my face as i am kissing my new hubby!!!:rotfl2:

Hi
I'm a September 5th, 2009 Bride.

We have held the Wedding pavilion for 2:30, I really wanted 5 but wasn't lucky in the lottery. Then we have a reception at the Grand Floridan ballroom planned.

I am also a September Bride! YAY!
Hi I'm Kayleigh, but everyone calls me Scarlet i have just turned 22 my DF is called Pete and he has just turned 23. We have been engaged a little over a year and we are both madly in love with each other :love:
Were getting married Thursday 10th September in Disneys beautiful wedding pavilion :cutie:were having Cinderella's coach and after the cutting of the cake were all going to Cinderella's castle for a meal, were really going for the prince and princess theme, in case you hadn't guess :p
Were both so excited and September just can't come fast enough:thumbsup2
And if you want to read more of my plans I have a PJ!

Welcome Scarlet! We will still be on our honeymoon the day you get married, I'll have the monorail driver honk when we go by the pavillion! :lmao: I've been keeping up with your PJ, sounds great so far!

Hi

We have held the Wedding pavilion for 2:30, I really wanted 5 but wasn't lucky in the lottery. Then we have a reception at the Grand Floridan ballroom planned.

Congrats and welcome to the Sept 2009 club!! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to hearing your plans!

Hi

:welcome: and Congrats!!!!!! We are also getting married on the 5th!!!!

hi guys,
although im not getting married at WDW i am getting married at Celebration Golf Club on the 21st sept 09 at 3pm
My DF and i have been together for 4yrs and we have 3 children between us with one on the way,due in december 08
we nearly wasnt getting married next yr as we have had problems with our W/P who had gone bust now we are with a new company and so far everything seems to be working out right..:)
the only thing i need to get sorted is mine and my girls dresses and DF & DS trousers and shirt ......so pretty much sorted :cool1:

hi guys,
although im not getting married at WDW i am getting married at Celebration Golf Club on the 21st sept 09 at 3pm
My DF and i have been together for 4yrs and we have 3 children between us with one on the way,due in december 08
we nearly wasnt getting married next yr as we have had problems with our W/P who had gone bust now we are with a new company and so far everything seems to be working out right..:)
the only thing i need to get sorted is mine and my girls dresses and DF & DS trousers and shirt ......so pretty much sorted :cool1:

Congratulations! Sorry to hear about your trouble with your wp! Good luck with your new one! Sounds like your doing great with the planning! Welcome to our little September 09 group!:yay:

Hello Everyone, and Thank you for the warm welcome. I am new to the site and still learning how everything works. I really love the behind the scenes feel. Well, all little about us Jeff (30) and I (25) both live about an hour from Orlando (separately still). He is from Orlando and almost all of my family is still in Ohio. We had our one year anniversary September 5th and decide we both wanted to be together forever and make a life together. So, Disney was an obvious choice for us, we both really love it and go as often as we can.

Anyway,Here is something I keep thinking about, Do you feel like labor day is a summer holiday or a fall holiday? I know in florida it never feels like "fall" unless you go into a mall and see all the sweaters out.

Hello Everyone, and Thank you for the warm welcome. I am new to the site and still learning how everything works. I really love the behind the scenes feel. Well, all little about us Jeff (30) and I (25) both live about an hour from Orlando (separately still). He is from Orlando and almost all of my family is still in Ohio. We had our one year anniversary September 5th and decide we both wanted to be together forever and make a life together. So, Disney was an obvious choice for us, we both really love it and go as often as we can.

Anyway,Here is something I keep thinking about, Do you feel like labor day is a summer holiday or a fall holiday? I know in florida it never feels like "fall" unless you go into a mall and see all the sweaters out.

I was in Disney World Sept 7-14 this year and they had all the fall decor up. However, on Sept. 5th, it will still officially be summer. So I think you could really go either way. I started planning for my Sept 3rd wedding with fall in mind but after being in Florida during that time and seeing how how it was, I went with a more summer theme.

So, I have a planner - Michelle Gilhooly!! She is already awesome! And I received a planning packet! It has been so much fun looking through everything. BUT, I now feel like I have no idea what I want my wedding to look like or be like. No idea. Is this just a stage or phase?? I still love the outline of my wedding. Ceremony - wedding pavilion, & Grand Floridian Ball room. The guest list is smallish with about 70 guest, just family, extended family and 2 close friends. But, I've wasn't prepared for all the people who would hear about the wedding and then would say they want to come and I kinda want to invite them. So I know we have a lot of time until September. But, thats all I know. I'm going to stop rambling here, I'm really not all that freaked out. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same @ 10 months away.

I'm bored at work and read through your thread for the first time. I'm a 8-31-2009 Bride, does that count?:goodvibes

kiaihana - Congrats!!!! on getting your planner. I just got mine yesterday!!! so exciting!!! Don't worry every time I look at pictures I think oooo I so want that. I have changed my mins so many times!!! It's all part of the process, at least that's what I tell myself (and DF). I know exactly how you feel.

Mermaidbride - of course you can come play you are more on our side anyway!! Whats one day!!!!!

Thanks Carolina! :cool1:

Now that I'm welcome into the Sept 2009 club (as an honorary member, of course) :goodvibes What are girls doing at this point for your wedding? What are you planning? What type of projects are you working on? What have you purchased already? Any vendors booked?

Here's my breakdown

Deposits
Disney Deposit sent
Photographer booked
Videographer booked
Officiant Booked
Hair & Make-up booked for wedding & MK Shoot
MK Photo Shoot booked
Using Carolyn Allen's for tuxes & dress steaming, still need to make final decision on tuxes

Things I purchased so far
Wedding Dress
Tiara
Shoes
Wedding Dress label with date
Some random things for Bridal party gifts
Some random things for Welcome Bags
Sand castles for centerpieces
a ton of Bride shirts!:rolleyes1
Garter
Sand Ceremony set
Guest Book
Guest Book Pen
Stationary cardstock to play around with
Starfish Bouquet picks
Flower Girl Basket

Projects I'm working on
My Save the Date Magnets! I am almost finished, I have 5 more envelope liners to cut-out and then I have to make the labels, stuff envelopes and mail!
I'll post pics when I'm done
Next Project will be ironing the Crystal words onto the tanks for the bridesmaid and also making a Photobook with my save the date photos

Other tasks out of the way
We had our engagement shoot with Randy Chapman

Next Task
Sending in my engagement announcement to the local newspapers (even though we've been engaged for quite awhile now, I didn't want to do it until we set a date):goodvibes

Girl I am 5 days after you, and I feel like I haven't done anything!!! I am such a slacker bride!!!! Ugh

Here's my breakdown

Deposits
Disney Deposit sent
Photographer booked
Hair & Make-up booked for wedding

Things I purchased so far

Some random things for Welcome Bags
Cardstock for invitations, door hangers
Gift for bestman
Toasting flutes
Random gifts for flowergirl
Tiara
Gloves
Invitations for shower

Projects I'm working on
My Save the Date Magnets! I am working on designing them now.
Planning guide for my guests that plan on travelling.
Desiging Invitations
CD music for favors.
Wedding-Planning scrapbook

Other tasks out of the way
We had our engagement shoot with Randy Chapman
Wedding Website is done

**now how about an update to that PJ Ms. Jackie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter